Citrusfresh

twinkle

hey guys,getting probs with budrot,i think mdp says citrusfresh is the stuff for this,i hope,but where do i buy it,any online suppliers,cheers guys twinkle :cat:

nothing will stop the rot m8, if used correctly tho it should stem the tide...

if you remove the infected area then treat with citrofesh it can prevent further damage... if this is for your greenhouse plants twinkle, have you got a fan in there? more air movement can help prevent the rot setting in, tho if the humiditys too high then theres not much can be done...

citrofresh googled

edited to add link to pdf: Citrofresh.pdf

Edited by MDP

hey mdp,thanks for reply bud,it is the g/h grow,i have a fan on and off 24 hours,i dont think its deep rooted just a few bits each day,if chopped now what % of potency would you anticipate losing,the buds have nice crystals forming[see pic] would the smoke be crap??any help most welcome,twinkle :cat:

post-462-1096235981.jpg

looks like it needs atleast a couple more weeks yet m8, is it bb?

imo it`d be hard to say for sure what the potency will be like twinkle, probly not too far off what it would be if chopped just a few days before the trichs turn milky anyway .. but my experience of smoking early weed aint good, i`m not sure if its cos it doesnt get dried properly or what but i always think it tastes green as shit compared to what it would of if given the time to finish.

hope it works out ok for you whatever you do buddy :headpain: