My First Buds R They Ready ?

dappers

post-6150-1096216685.jpgpost-6150-1096216717.jpgMy 2 plants have been 12/12 for 42 days,its my first grow and im not sure when to harvest. sorry do'nt know the flavour ,had seeds from a friend's friend.they are under one red enviro

Any advice would be a great help. Thanks

post-6150-1096216685.jpgpost-6150-1096216717.jpgMy 2 plants have been 12/12 for 42 days,its my first grow and im not sure when to harvest. sorry do'nt know the flavour ,had seeds from a friend's friend.they are under one red enviro

Any advice would be a great help. Thanks

239187[/snapback]

there are not many plants that av finished at 42 days. but u can buy a small microscope for about a tenner and then u can look for the trichomes going cloudy.ope this helps

most plant will flower between 6-12 weeks depending on the strain, some plants have what i call a second browning but i find that it is best to harvest at about 8 weeks on 12/12.

i will say though that their not many plants that flower for 6 weeks either just 8 or longer ;):smoke:

Patience grasshopper...

Plant that is 42-day in frower is not to be fiddle-fuck with. Contemplate navel for one week, maybe more, or until trichs turn cloudy....

I'm hungry.

Patience grasshopper...

Plant that is 42-day in frower is not to be fiddle-fuck with.

I discovered not to toch my bud at all. It used to be so hard not to pull a leaf down to take a peak and wrst of all touching the bud itself and giving a good squeeZe :smoke: