Gnome's Passion Grow 2012

Loam Gnome

Hi folks by now i would expect to have been 4 pages into a diary with an eager crew of peeps egging me on but, there has been considerable reluctance.

I prepped a couple of fine spots for the 5 Frisian Dews i popped to go into. The first 3 i popped went out into some very nice looking soil in a new location while the later 2 went into my good old plot Gnomehenge.

So far the first three have all had their roots attacked by mice after i followed the advice of another GG and put a small amount of oats in with them at plant out to encourage beneficial bacteria. What a fucking shit idea!

Anyhow the 3 Frisians were mouse attacked as were 22 other seedlings i put out.

2 of the Frisians were the only survivors proving em to be tough as you like. I mean there were little tunnels in to the roots and mycorrhizal crystals were all scattered about the place. :sadwalk:

The little scrotes!

Anyway the root nibbling has now made the plants bonsai'd :headpain: Actual Gnome sized lol

The other 2 have gone out at Gnomehenge and were the biggest seedlings to go out at the time. They seem to have actually got smaller :shock: while other strains there are picking up! :spliff:

Anyway the 6 autos are soaking in water now and i feel the grow will end up just being about how these go outdoors...

I am well gutted as i wanted to try the famous Frisian Dew properly and made them some great spots anyway I will get back when there is something half worth seeing to show you all. Sorry Tony mate that is just the way the GG cookie crumbles some times. :russian:

• Like 1

alright Loam. The mice may have let you down, but Dutch Passion won't. Lets get you another pack of Fresian Dew sent out for you mate. We want you to be able to enjoy growing Frisian and of course to savour the results !

I will send you a PM with details of how we will get you some more seeds sent, tony

• Like 1

Good luck Gnome,

Isnt Tony a ledge :hippy:

Im keen to see Outdoor grows as I will try my hand with a few seeds in a few weeks to, Veg indoors and force into flower just before going outside.. Hopes it will work :)

ATB with the rest

Sparkles

So far the first three have all had their roots attacked by mice after i followed the advice of another GG and put a small amount of oats in with them at plant out to encourage beneficial bacteria. What a fucking shit idea!

That is a bit of fact mixed in with a whole load of bullshit. What oats are actually used for is to encourage fungi not bacterial growth. The way to use them is to leave a tray out so it gets colonised by fungi then chuck it into your compost pile which will encourage a diversity of microorganisms that break down the organic matter.

A better alternative to oats is dog biscuits as they contain micro-nutrients as well as a good base for fungal growth. They go in the compost though, not into the ground when you plant.