100th Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

635 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest yosser hughes

its welsh

it means this

thanks to all that voted for me i'm well happy here, but a cup would have topped it for me being the 100 th comp , tight i suppose the admins oh well never mind thanks

• Like 3

its welsh

it means this

thanks to all that voted for me i'm well happy here, but a cup would have topped it for me being the 100 th comp , tight i suppose the admins oh well never mind thanks

Why not auction 5 of the SMELLYBERRY and Joolz can buy you a cup out of that :wassnnme:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

its welsh

it means this

Why not auction 5 of the SMELLYBERRY and Joolz can buy you a cup out of that :wassnnme:

good thinking is there a mod out there willing to sort this out,split the pack five for me five for a cup???? auction them?? :stoned: or should i stick them on fleebay :rofl:

Edited by yosser hughes
  • Like 1

its welsh

it means this

good thinking is there a mod out there willing to sort this out,split the pack five for me five for a cup???? auction them?? :stoned:

:rofl: Fucking hell Yosser, I was only kidding mucker. :rofl:

However, if yoiu are happy then I am sure that someone will be in touch soon mate.

Well done on the Comp Yosser.

EDIT: I posted and then saw that Madgiz had posted.

Edited by Hiphip
  • Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Mention it to Joolz when you contact him about being sent your prize..

ok i`ll wait a cup though dew dew bro i remember my uncle used to win with his pigeons,a cup now and then it was the making icing on the cake like

its welsh

it means this

good thinking is there a mod out there willing to sort this out,split the pack five for me five for a cup???? auction them?? :stoned:

:rofl: Fucking hell Yosser, I was only kidding mucker.

However, if yoiu are happy then I am sure that someone will be in touch soon mate.

Well done on the Comp Yosser.

lol i`m fucking mad as fuck bro sell anything :rofl: lets hang on till the boss get`s in touch like madgiz say`s :bong:

• Like 2

wahey :guitar::yahoo: nice one yosser :skin_up:

see if joolz can sort a tiara maybe if a cups out the question :wassnnme::stoned: enjoy it man, you sure deserve it :) (if NEG know whats what your pic will be the one on all the seedbanks when you click the bumgordo :spliff: ).

• Like 3

Guest yosser hughes

wahey :guitar::yahoo: nice one yosser :skin_up:

see if joolz can sort a tiara maybe if a cups out the question :wassnnme::stoned: enjoy it man, you sure deserve it :) (if NEG know whats what your pic will be the one on all the seedbanks when you click the bumgordo :spliff: ).

tiara yeah i`d like one of them,but a cup cmon the 100th cotc surely a cup is involved :rofl: as for the pic dee asked me could he use it,i said go ahead its a nice pic after all :bong:

• Like 1

,but a cup cmon the 100th cotc surely a cup is involved :rofl:

im not one to stir the pot me lol sweardown lol but i thought the winner got a cup :unsure:

as for the pic dee asked me could he use it,i said go ahead its a nice pic after all :bong:

aaw nice one it'd be madness not to use it. everyons benefited really, you got the free seeds and a big ass crop and dee got some nice publicity and a lovey promo pick, everyones a winner :guitar:

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

,but a cup cmon the 100th cotc surely a cup is involved :rofl:

im not one to stir the pot me lol sweardown lol but i thought the winner got a cup :unsure:

as for the pic dee asked me could he use it,i said go ahead its a nice pic after all :bong:

aaw nice one it'd be madness not to use it. everyons benefited really, you got the free seeds and a big ass crop and dee got some nice publicity and a lovey promo pick, everyones a winner :guitar:

ooops i get ya hiphip said he would lend me his ? when mine is being sorted?? what ever

nos da :bong:

Well done yosser, you deserve that one :guitar:

You took a bit of flack for your ph'ing and tomatoe feed but you have proved with the end results that your methods certainly work for you.

Bet NEG is delighted too, certainly not lacking in exposure now, I bet the sales figures of bumgordo have sky rocketed since Yosser finished his diary and COTC.

Once again well done to both Yosser and NEG :yahoo:

:smokin:

Edit - are you sure you want a cup? I bet the tiara would go better with the thong and frock :wassnnme:

Edited by SickLeaf
  • Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Well done yosser, you deserve that one :guitar:

You took a bit of flack for your ph'ing and tomatoe feed but you have proved with the end results that your methods certainly work for you.

Bet NEG is delighted too, certainly not lacking in exposure now, I bet the sales figures of bumgordo have sky rocketed since Yosser finished his diary and COTC.

Once again well done to both Yosser and NEG :yahoo:

:smokin:

Edit - are you sure you want a cup? I bet the tiara would go better with the thong and frock :wassnnme:

thanks sickleaf as for the flack,i really couldnt give a toss bro as u stated it works for me,once again a big thanks to all that voted for me,hats off to dee and UK 420.

:stoned: ah go on tiara is ok i suppose :rofl:

yosser :yahoo:

• Like 1

I can see him now..

In the garden doing a bit of tai chi with his tiara on.... lol

Well done yosser... :yinyang:

Edited by HazyDaze
  • Like 1

Well done Yosser :yep:

A bloody cup? lol some would be just happy with the increasingly rare Smellyberry seeds and the kudos of being the 100th winner of the cotc :wassnnme:

• Like 2

Well done Yosser old bean. :guitar:

To be honest why would you want a cup sitting about the hoose that says you won the 100th cotc cannabis comp.

H2

• Like 1