June photocontest starts soon on DP website

DutchPassionTony

Soon we will kick-off the June photocontest on our website. Every month the public votes for their favourite photo. The winning photo gets the owner €100 for our webshop.

Every 3 months the DP team vote for their favourite entry from the previous 3 months. That one gets €250 for our webshop.

Check it out for yourself

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photocontest/

all the best and good luck,

tony

• Like 1

Can you enter with a grow from last year Tony or does it have to be more recent as I could submit a photo from my auto blueberry grow from about 12 months ago

Hi Serpent, last year is fine. Go for it man. In general we prefer people to have the seed packet in the photo of the plant. But obviously thats only possible for future piccys, not ones from last year.

What did you think of AutoBlueberry ?

Hi Serpent, last year is fine. Go for it man. In general we prefer people to have the seed packet in the photo of the plant. But obviously thats only possible for future piccys, not ones from last year.

What did you think of AutoBlueberry ?

Cool, I'll have a look into submitting a photo then :)

She was a nice plant and smoke, dead easy to grow and more a middle weight high than and out and out couch lock, she looked a beauty as well, but I did find the buds weren't the most dense I've had from autos and the yield was a little lower than my average.

we will be making it easier to enter the contest next month too. Instead of having to create an 'account' with us you will just be able to submit a photo with a contact email address.

Only just realised i was the winner of last months :smokin::guitar:

Respect Dutch passion :stoned:

And a big thanks to all that voted for me :stoned::smokin:

Edited by mr rhino

respect our customers - they voted you as the winner !

You should get an email soon, so choose some free seeds from our collection and enjoy!