AUTO QUESTION

benji boy

ok,so i've got 5 cream caramel autos at 50 days.

had them under 400w dual spec since 10 days(24/0).

dropped that down to 20/4 when we had the warm spell.

my question is.........can i put them back on 24/0 and what effect this will have???

anyone done this before?? :smokin:

cheers guys

I run my auto's on 20/4, they need a bit of dark time Mm

cheers Mm..my lights off temps dropped down to 13c so was thinking it might help to put them back up to 24/0 :hippy:

Autos should be run on a 20/4 cycle bud, if night time temps are cold try adding a little heater to the groom. H2

cheers mate :skin_up:

Guest Where Angels Play

I run my autos 24/0 (3x20w house cfls) for 1wk then 20/4 for 1wk then 18/6 through till finish.

• Like 1

I run my autos 24/0 (3x20w house cfls) for 1wk then 20/4 for 1wk then 18/6 through till finish.

thanks mate. :smokin:

i've read that some people do them 24/0 till the end,just wondered if it would have any adverse effect on them if it were changed back at this late stage. :hippy:

I always run my on 18/6, try to save on the leccy bill where ever I can and always find it works well, if your getting cold lights off temps, switch the schedule and have the lights off period during the day, mine switch off at 12noon then are back on at 6pm, but putting it back on 24 hours probably won't affect them, but I'd personally give them some lights off time, be it 4 or 6 hours.

Good luck :yep:

• Like 1

I always run my on 18/6, try to save on the leccy bill where ever I can and always find it works well, if your getting cold lights off temps, switch the schedule and have the lights off period during the day, mine switch off at 12noon then are back on at 6pm, but putting it back on 24 hours probably won't affect them, but I'd personally give them some lights off time, be it 4 or 6 hours.

Good luck :yep:

thanks for the input mate,much appreciated :thumsup:

my lights go off 12noon,back on at 4pm.

i think i'm gonna stick to that and add heater if temps fall too low.

:notworthy: i think i would be a fool not to follow the advice of the mighty serp :notworthy:

thanks again dude

Haha, now I know your taking the piss :D

:no: no mate,not taking the piss.

reading your diaries was what made me start growing dude.

and from what i can gather many others too!

so a BIG thankyou mate,i've learnt loads from your input in all the forums :notworthy:

I've read that a few times and its very humbling as tbh, I don't feel as though as I do anything special or different, there a very hardy plant but I do try and give them as much tlc as I can, although time doesn't always allow it!!

Good to know though that my diaries and guide have been of some use :D