Your sweetness is my weakness

greenpeace

Hey fellow growers!

Used to grow autos around 7 years ago then moved onto photoperiod strains since,But decided to try them again after spending a while reading some great sweet seed diaries on here and also because im off on holiday early august so need something fast to fit in with my time schedule..If results are good im planning on doing some other sweet seed strains after!

Plants will be grown in my stealth air cooled 250w drobe with s&p silent 5inch extraction which ive had running since around 2002 and has gave me some wicked results with various strains.This is my first ever grow diary too :ninja:

Ive decided to go for 3 auto cream caramels and also a afghan kush auto freebie!

All seeds germinated fine and showed there heads on the 21st of may,so are currently on day 13 today!

They were first started in small pots with ji no1 under a 125w blue cfl and have just been potted up into 6.5L final pots with plant magic soil and granuals and are tucked under a 200w blue cfl,then i will move them under a 250w hps in a few days time! I was gunna do a comparison grow with plagron batmix but once i opened the bag of plant magic soil it was so easy to work with that i decided to sack the batmix off for now lol.. maybe next time..

Lighting schedule will be 18\6

I will be feeding with plant magic oldtimers grow n bloom but dont plan on using it untill they tell me they need it! This product is new to me as ive always used bio bizz but always found it lacked nitrogen in there bloom!

My deadline gives me around 75days and plants are already showing preflowers so im sure i will be fine!

back left is the akr which already seems to be growing slightly slower than the cc's

:yinyang:

post-54549-0-97066700-1338750012_thumb.jpg

post-54549-0-23929800-1338750027_thumb.jpg

Edited by greenpeace
  • Like 3

all looking good green peace :) i fancy some autos from sweet seeds there starins always look wicked so im gonna get some for my fridge for a future grow :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

• Like 1

all looking good green peace :) i fancy some autos from sweet seeds there starins always look wicked so im gonna get some for my fridge for a future grow :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

Cheers mate :) Thanks for stopping by :smokin:

Yeah ive had my eyes on some sweet seeds autos for a while now,its just finding time to fit them in with the other top strains i have in my fridge!luckily having a time limit moved these girls in front! Think they may even convert me back to the auto route if all goes well!

• Like 2

Right, 2 days since last update so now on day 15!

Just a quick update as i have a banging migraine :wallbash:

Really impressed with the growth these are putting out now for such young plants!

Plants are staying short and have loads of short spaced nodes,Im sure they will open out a bit once under hps in a few days time!

Plenty of roots starting to appear through the drainage holes..

gallery_54549_4426_50781.jpg

Edited by greenpeace
  • Like 1

you make me think of this song i've been listening to lately !! :guitar:

anyways, you won't regret ss autos and the cream caramel is a top weed, best flavour i've tasted! :hippy:

• Like 1

Ellis,For sec then i thought you was gunna link..Your sweetness is my weakness by michelle gayle lol

Good Tune thou mate its got that slightly 'trippy' feel to it :guitar: Although it does give me flashbacks from my LSD days for some reason!!hehe

More updates to follow very soon :smokin:

• Like 1

For sec then i thought you was gunna link..Your sweetness is my weakness by michelle gayle lol

That was the first song that came to mind when I saw the title :bag::rofl:

I have just put out some Cream Caramel autos outdoors so it will be good to see how yours do inside.

Best of luck with this gp :lucky:

• Like 1

Hey scroger moore,Thanks for stopping by mate!

Haha,no excuses for the title apart from being blazed on blues :smokin:

Will be sure to pop over and see how your girls are doing outside buddy..

All the luck for yours man!

• Like 1

Day 18 now and all is well in the world of autos..

Temps currently 26 lights on and 21 lights off,so pretty much bang on!

Hps is in place now and treated them to a brand new bulb (pretty handy that i used to work on street lights :wassnnme: )

Plants all looking nice and green and growing very fast..so many short spaced nodes on these bad girls!! (very hard to tell in the pics)

Defo gunna be giving them some training soon to try and get the bud sites above the fan leaves..

Will start up'ing the quailty of the pics as soon as there's something to see

gallery_54549_4426_5035.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_39065.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_7057.jpg

Edited by greenpeace
  • Like 1

Day 23 today and very happy with how the girls are doing!

Temps still 26 lights on and 21 lights off

Been showing signs of flowering for the last couple of days so ive give them there first feed of 1ml\ltr of oldtimers bloom tonight.Plants are really drinking now and are being given 2 litres of water each every 2-3 days depending on when the pot feels light!

Ive started the lst on them to try and keep the bud sites level and also tucked a few big fan leaves down as they were shading the buds..

gallery_54549_4426_22164.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_30033.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_31673.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_91230.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers dr haze! Hoping they will be 'looking good' till the end!

Been away on a business trip for the last 10 days and had my missis looking after the girls whilst i was away.. was a little worried to what i might find once i returned,surprisingly enough all are in good health and budding up nicely :guitar: There is some yellowing on a few of the lower fan leaves but i think this is due to not getting much light down there

Day 32 now,so around half way

Plants are really spreading out now and its like a puzzle fitting them in my drobe. The afghan kush has now been moved to my veg room as i cant fit it in,my diary will only be about the cream caramel from now on.

All 3 are currently on 2ml\l of oltimers bloom and seem to be handling it well!

1 plant (no1) is stretching a fair bit compared to the other 2

Just a quick pic for now but will update in a few days when i have more time

Also just wondering.. Is it best to cut off the very lower bud sites that dont get much light, to put more energy into the tops? should i? do you? I do it on my photoperiod scrogs but not sure about autos..! I dont want it to delay the plants as im on a 75 day time limit.. any info would be appreciated :yinyang:

gallery_54549_4426_129944.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Time for a overdue update! Got loads going on at the mo,so not much time on my hands :spliff:

Day 48 now

Temps 26/28 lights on and 21 lights off

Currently being feed 2ml/ltr oldtimers bloom with the odd 2ml/ltr of fishmix once a week to keep things green :yinyang:

Amazed with how much these are budding up considering there 48 days old!! and also the quailty and smell is top notch :guitar:

Couple of things ive learnt so far... Sweet seeds are the shizzle and so glad i ditched the biobizz in favour of plant magic! there oltimers bloom is excellent!

The buds are rock solid on all 3 plants and think im gunna be in for a decent yield in a couple of weeks :skin_up:

onto the girls!

Its like a puzzle trying to fit these im my drobe!

gallery_54549_4426_213061.jpg

Plant 1.

This girl is about 15cm taller than the rest! And the buds are more long and slender,has a slightly fruiter smell to the other two aswell

gallery_54549_4426_188215.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_153821.jpg

Plant 2.

Going to be my biggest yielder! (really hard to tell in the pics but the buds are friggin huge) Stinks to high heaven and real frosty!

gallery_54549_4426_217480.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_221790.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_75208.jpg

Plant 3.

Very simular to plant 2! but has a few more bud sites

gallery_54549_4426_233759.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_109422.jpg

gallery_54549_4426_201008.jpg

Group shot

gallery_54549_4426_54302.jpg

With around 2 weeks to go,These girls will fatten up even more! really cant wait now..

Will be defo trying another sweet seeds strain in my next grow! Blown away by these girls

Edited by greenpeace
  • Like 2

Hi greenpeace, :smokin:

Congratulations mate, you did a perfect work with this autos, and they looks delicious and very tasty :skin_up:

I think they will be in time to harvest.

I hope your girls smell very sweet, and you really enjoy them.

Sweet Smokes :bong:

Jaypp