Dutch Passion 'CBD strains' for medical users

DutchPassionTony

Great progressive thinking DP, Mr. Nice et al.

Keep us updated Tony on this 'one small step.'

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

• 3 weeks later...

thanks Lesley and all. These are interesting times for the medical growers, and I hope the CBD varieties are helpful for those with a range of conditions. We will soon find out !

We are currently in the middle of our work to create CBD-rich versions of some of our varieties. It is going well, and hopefully there will be more to say in the autumn. So keep watching this space, and keep watching the CBD grow diary I have on the go. It is a medical grow co-op which are actually growing them, I am just posting the pics/info as I receive them

When everything goes well we will be doing a few CBD test grows here later in the year, but it is still too early to be able to start talking about organising that yet

Well it's a step in the right direction, I'm always looking for cbd strains that will help me fight cancer, so I will be following this thread with a great interest :-) thanks Tony

• Like 1

as soon as we get anywhere near ready there will be a test packet with your name on Lesley ! Stay strong in the meantime

• Like 1

would you consider free packets for all cancer sufferers or carers of cancer sufferers and no im not on the sponge for a free packet if your wondering (obivously on receipt of proof of illness),i have some canna tonic to try out soon ..but i do feel strongly that after my wifes journey with cancer that it is a subject that business` should not really profit from as the current pharmaceutical companies do ..ok cover your costs on the production and packaging etc but no profit from .i know this sounds unfeasable but so many people will benefit in the long run and your good name can be used ethically for ever more .

• Like 2

Dutch comPassion, love it. And we will surely do all we can in the future for the medical community if the CBD varieties live up to the high expectations they have. As THC levels are reduced to around (or below) 10% I expect that all the people that want these seeds will be medical users of some sort or other. I can't see much interest from recreational tokers but I may be wrong in that assumption, maybe the hash/oil fans will like them (?)

But remember it is not just cancer sufferers but various ailments which we hope will benefit from the CBD. MS, chronic pain, back pain, chrohns disease etc we hope to get feedback from various patient groups. I am not saying the CBD's will be the best thing ever for these peeps, we still havent even started getting the initial seeds grown let alone evaluated so there is a long way to go, these are still early days. For all I know some people may say the traditional varieties are the best medicine. But indeed all comments taken on board and appreciated.

• Like 2

Will you be releasing an outdoor CBD strain Tony?

Say the strain is 1:1 and both at 10% which is not exactly weak in THC by my understanding just very high in CBD, will it get you high or is the CBD in someway cancelling out the high??

I no some medi patients want to get high but many don't i guess.

What are the ideas in term of medicine delivery for back pain / sufferers, ailments etc? I fall into this area with slipped desk and sciatic problem, is best its been in 3-4 years thou :yahoo:

Interested to hear your answers and see how this develops good work Tony :toot:

Edited by Elephant Face

Brilliant news, well done DutchPassionTony and everyone involved. If I could give you a million respect points I would.

OMG !!

Just when I was starting to look for high grade CBD strains. Count me in for business!

Edited by Gurruwiwi