My Growdrobe

unistrut

Hi guys, I've been here for a while now but I've not put up any pictures of my grow room, so what better time than now.

My grow room has changed quite a bit from the last grow. All my electrics used to be in with my plants which I never really liked as it gives off unnecessary heat and I can be very clumsy, and as we all know, water and electric do not mix, so this time I had a little change around. I utilised the top section of the wardrobe to house the electrics and the carbon filter, leaving just a couple of cables going into the grow area.

Here are a few pictures (please excuse the messy room)

post-57907-0-38542600-1336334930_thumb.jpg

post-57907-0-79174700-1336334938_thumb.jpg

post-57907-0-65037000-1336334947_thumb.jpg

post-57907-0-72855400-1336334956_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

looks tidy dude, yeah heat can be a real pain in arse esp in summer, keep the updates coming ATB Fats :spliff:

Smart move on your Electric.

So where is your Intake and where is your Outake on it ?

(Im also doing a Growdrobe Grow)

• Like 1

On the fourth picture, just behind the fan is the intake hole with ducting running to my window (which is slightly ajar) so it's always bringing in fresh air and the air exhausts from the carbon filter in the top section of my wardrobe. I leave the bedroom door open slightly so a through draft from the window can take away the warm air.

I wonder if you'd be better off Extracting into the window instead.

How has Smell been? has it been an issue?

I see what you are saying about extracting to the window, it will keep the temp down in the room when the warmer weather finally kicks in, I'm just not to sure how to arrange the setup though, because how it is now, it is almost silent with every thing enclosed within the wardrobe.

As for smell, there is no smell, unless I open the wardrobe door :)

Looks very neat and tidy unistrut what strains u growing mate :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

I guess I should have said before. I'm growing G13 Pineapple Express and THSeeds Burmese Kush. The Pineapple Express is going to be a right stinker, although it is at such a young stage it already has a nice little smell to it :smokin:

Well, it seems today will be a test for temperature in my drobe with warmer weather. The sun is beaming this morning :wink:

Edited by unistrut

Well that was bit of a let down. 2 hours of sun and now overcast. whilst the sun was out though my drobe managed fine.

At the moment with lights off I am getting 19c and lights on, roughly 25/26c. If I remember correctly, when I last grew in the warmer months, the highest temp was roughly 31/32c but that was with electrics inside the room with the plants.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little update. Plants are now 24 days in veg, going to take them to 35 days before flower, the are looking very healthy and s far looking like my best grow. Saturday just gone I bought a Maxibright reflector which is keeping the temps, light on, at around 23C on average, so all going well so far. I will try get some pictures up this weekend