Cream of the Crop - April 2012

Joolz

619 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

can't believe i've been nominated, i'm very chuffed people thank you! and a big thanks for any votes that come my way :band:

• Like 1

Yep, La Viva's Rock'n'Roll flames of BHO did it for me this month.

Nice budshots everyone

Great buds as always but La-Viva-Sativa for me.

Can anybody direct me to a thread on how to make that amber nectar. That stuff just looks so good

Guest La Viva Sativa

Can anybody direct me to a thread on how to make that amber nectar. That stuff just looks so good

Thanx for the vote buddy, have a look hereBHO and there also loads threads in the hash and oil section.

Thanx for the vote buddy, have a look hereBHO and there also loads threads in the hash and oil section.

Ta very much. After seeing your handy work I'm definitely giving oil a go. I prefer bubble hash but that just seems like hard work compared to how oil is made. I'll be off for a new Cafetière in the morning.

La viva sativa gets my vote,has also inspired me to try something on my next lot. All the pics are mmmmm though

Peace out

Guest La Viva Sativa

Cheers for all the votes peeps and all i can say the hash and oil are lush lush........ :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 1