★ Growers of the Month ★ [Hall of Fame]

Sweet Seeds-tommy

gallery_44939_3146_28366.png

List of the winners of the Grower of the Month prize

► October ✿ Amnesia ✿ with the grow diary Amnesia's 2012 Grow Diary and Amnesia's 2011/12 Grow Diary

► November ✿ La Viva Sativa ✿ with the grow diary This ere Monkey gone coco for some Sweet Seeds

► December ✿ mygreenmojo ✿ with the grow diary Ganesh IceCream

► January ✿ Budelaire ✿ with the grow diary Sweet Seed Comp 2012: A 4-Way Cube

► February ✿ Serpent ✿ with the grow diaries Serpents Auto & Photo Comp Diary and Return Of The Autos

► March ✿ Hiphip ✿ with the grow diary Hiphip's Hooray. Jack 47, Psicodelicia and Sweet Tai

► April ✿ nelly123 ✿ with the grow diary Nelly's entry Sweet cheese, Black jack, Cream Caramel

► May ✿ dotcotton ✿ with the grow diary Dot's Sweet Brew - Black Jack, Jack 47, SAD

Nominated acording to the following parameters:

• The aspect/appearance of the plants;
  • Tidiness and general appearance of the grow room;
  • Quantity and specially quality of the photos, showing the growth evolution of the plants;
  • Originality of the methods, techniques and resources applied;
  • Frequency of posting and companionship (fair play) demonstrated.

And elected by the votes from uk420 users...

...the growers listed above are the winners of a grower of the month prize :clapping:

The voting method may be far from perfection but the results obtained are very close to perfection since the diaries listed are very very probably the best we have in the contest so far. You can see for yourself. Besides that, Sweet Seeds is the first interested in having the best diaries elected since the winning diaries will be announced in this and other places. That being said the seedbank is totally happy with the election method but will not use it again in a grow diary competition, after the end of the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition.

Thanks all for your participation and visits to the competition diaries :yep:

Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

gallery_44939_3146_28366.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds
  • Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
Guest La Viva Sativa

Top Notch Tommy Bro thanx to sweet seeds for there great generosity and your great effort at keeping it running and id like to say a big thnk you to all you guys for providing such great Diaries and also to the lovely 420er's for all there votes that got us such grest Prizes.

all the best and stay safe all. :yinyang::stoned:

• Like 6

Guest nelly123

Masive thanks to TOMMY and SWEET SEEDS!!!! so same time next year then? Nelly chomping at the bit to get going again with some more!! Good look to EVERYONE involved. Nelly :skin_up:

• Like 5

Its been a pleasure writing the diaries up, and also reading other diaries and i've looked forward to the regular updates.

Thanks again Sweet Seeds for everything and your overwhelming generosity, and all the voters too. :notworthy:

• Like 5

one space left ..and i know it aint me ..never mind always next year ,top and i really do mean top work to all those winners ,those who make it look so easy ..well done chaps ..and well done thommy and sweet seeds ,another year almost over for the comp but what a year

• Like 5

I'm still enjoying my volcano, and will shortly be able to provide the obligatory Cup-full-of-sweet seeds-bud shot! :)

• Like 5

This is where we show off the CUP is it?

Having finally received mine I thought that I'd put it here first. A massive thanks to those who voted for anyone as we all appreciate the fact that you took time out to vote, THANK YOU.

gallery_54925_3127_226711.jpg

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 9

Thanks for the pic Hiphip!

I'm glad you finally got your prize and things are getting worked out for you :yep:

Anyway, as some may have noticed already, Hiphip got the April cup :headpain: and this means that nelly123 will get the March cup, hehehe :wassnnme: Just a detail... :unsure:

Nice one buddy, you could also post the pic of the cup in your grow diary, if you want ;)

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 3

So we can show our cup off here too?, a good excuse to show it off again i say! lol

Took from my diary.>

AMNESIA'S "SWEET SEEDS GROWER OF THE MONTH" OCTOBER PRIZE.

I simply cannot thank Sweet Seeds enough, Christmas day truly has come early for me today as i have always wanted to own a Volcano and to actually have now in my possession a Digital Volcano feels like a dream come true. I also love the Sweet Seeds "Grower of the month" cup and i assure you i will treasure it forever, At the moment the cup is full of Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel which has been curing for around 2 months now so i think this will go down very well with my new Volcano! :smokin:

And thank you so much for the T shirts, cap and stickers too. I am overwhelmed by your generosity Sweet Seeds, you are simply the best! :notworthy:

Tommy, you deserve a medal for organising all this and i also thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work. :yep:

God Bless you all, :notworthy:

The goodies.>

Digital Volcano.

Easy Valve system.

"Grower of the month" Cup.

2 T-shirts.

Cap.

Stickers.

med_gallery_46705_2371_61829.jpg

The Cup, filled with Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel goodness.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_360597.jpg

Close-up of the beautifully engraved plate.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_176055.jpg

Well hopefully you will hear from me in a few hours unless i'm away with the fairies! lol

Update tomorrow for the Sweet Seeds beauties, if i can focus enough to type!

I'm thinking of starting off on 175c on the digi, sound okay? maybe 180c. I'm sure i will go all through the range at some point in the future, up to 220c anyhow.

All the best everyone and i hope you all have a very merry Christmas, I certainly will if i can remember it afterwards! Thanks to Sweet Seeds. :realcool:

• Like 6

:eek::D:notworthy:

:band:

Heres a few dodgy pics of my GotM bounty. Also got loads more stickers, another T-Shirt (Jack 47 which the bounty is on in brown and a Ganesha one in khaki), also a Jack 47 Baseball Cap. :D:yinyang:

gallery_61117_3938_182763.jpg

gallery_61117_3938_620162.jpg

• Like 6

Their not cups! lol

Here she is,,,

gallery_52333_3904_6202.jpg

Love my prizes man but i'm not dragging the bubble washing machine outa the loft to take a pic man lol

And my cups locked away in my sweetseeds shrine, Which only gets opened when i need to dip my nuts in the holy water that the cup holds. (Doing this helps good Karma return).

peace :hippy:

id like to take this oppurtunity to say ..i got my own prizes

post-20433-0-32131600-1337711392_thumb.jpg

post-20433-0-88294900-1337711544_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

very nice prizes lads.. and big UP to Sweet Seeds, just popped my 1st Sweet Seeds beens the other day, these are part of my 1st EVER grow.. i hope i do them proud hehee..

congrats again to the winners !

• Like 3