【Grower of the Month】■ April 2012 ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ April 2012 ■  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol aint starting nothing but dont see how donating is cringe worthy if he offers prize to charity he aint winning anything and if i recall he aint the first to vote for them sell. :yinyang:

i respect the donation if was mention after i had won something...but before?

• Like 5

NELLY.

Well done to all the nominees. It was a tough choice again but as it is a monthly contest I have given my vote to the person who has updated the most this month. Se7en, D_B, Dot, NMA, you have all done great.

I just hope that whoever wins actually gets their prize and cup.

Cheers :smokin:

PS. There were loads of dirty tricks in the Spanish forum with folk sending PM's to try and get votes and playing on peoples conscience. It caused such trouble that the voting system was changed.

Play the game in the spirit of the game. Selfish acts have a tendency to reverberate.

• Like 4

Guest La Viva Sativa

He said if he wins he will donate so aint really unfair or bad is it, Winning the grower of the month means nothing compared to childrens lifes and the prize obviously means more to some people than others i happily donate my prize if it was to save children i think some people taking the gesture in the wrong context but each to there own. :yinyang:

• Like 1

But you said "lets see the votes coming in after this post" that's the bit I think is a bit off putting :yinyang:

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

But you said "lets see the votes coming in after this post" that's the bit I think is a bit off putting :yinyang:

Hee's taking the piss man havin a laugh we are stoners take stuff with pinch of salt its the net nothing ever as it seems. :yinyang:

Hee's taking the piss man havin a laugh we are stoners take stuff with pinch of salt its the net nothing ever as it seems. :yinyang:

But IS HE?????

• Like 2

Guest La Viva Sativa

But IS HE?????

yes i know him well lol. :yinyang:

But IS HE?????

yes i know him well lol. :yinyang:

Like I say mate it looked a bit odd you know how the internet can be.

• Like 1

Bravo Bro :notworthy:

you see the traffic? everybody been here :D

cheers

NMA

cheers

NMA

cool as a cucumber ma man :wink:

• Like 1

cheers

NMA

really?

you bring a cause to this thread witch is a sensible one,and now for a laugh ,and asking "you see the traffic? everybody been here :D"? :russian:

serious?

to late,m i getting to grumpy?

Have to aggree

Even worse when you vote for yourself to :ouch:

O yeah,,,i see it :rofl:

peace :hippy:

why that much cry? was fundarising money???

I voted back for 7

what happend now?

:rofl:

NMA

cheers

NMA

really?

you bring a cause to this thread witch is a sensible one,and now for a laugh ,and asking "you see the traffic? everybody been here :D"? :russian:

serious?

to late,m i getting to grumpy?

what exactly do you want?