• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lizard

• HvyFuel

• Joolz

• sibannac

we could do all sorts of things , our imaginations are the only limits .

we could hijack a TV/radio station and play a pro cannabis commercial .

we could cram a couple of hundred people into a police station and all simultaniously spark up .

infact anything and everything to get ourselves noticed no stunt is too wild or too ambitious .

Guest FlyinHigh

Why so the government can winge even more about THEIR security.

That's a nice long reply you got, sibannac. Should be plenty of paper to wipe your arse with.

:stoned: Wipe your arse with it and send it back along with a piece of :stoned: bar

Edited by FlyinHigh

I don't believe the intrusion into the commons did anything but harm to the pro-hunt cause and those who did it were immediately disowned, quite rightly, by the demo organisers. Any protest must be a peaceful one which breaks no law but the one we are demonstrating. To do other is to give the government ammunition against us.

Guest FlyinHigh
I don't believe the intrusion into the commons did anything but harm to the pro-hunt cause and those who did it were immediately disowned, quite rightly, by the demo organisers. Any protest must be a peaceful one which breaks no law but the one we are demonstrating. To do other is to give the government ammunition against us.

Correct a peaceful gathering will attract more supporters and prove were not the monsters were made out to be :smoke:

I don't believe the intrusion into the commons did anything but harm to the pro-hunt cause and those who did it were immediately disowned, quite rightly, by the demo organisers.

Well it seems all the gloucestershire contingent are coming home to a heroes welcome

local papers are full of it :smoke:

Guest FlyinHigh

Correct a peaceful gathering will attract more supporters and prove were not the monsters were made out to be :smoke:

name one single lawful peaceful protest that ever managed to achieve it's aims .

The govenment already have all the ammunition they need against us , it's our job to take that ammunition away from them .

Guest FlyinHigh

Go ahead Lizard, but you wouldn't get much support, as it will go against many tokers beliefs, me included. Tokers are known to be peacemakers :smoke:

What do we need to get a judicial review ? anyone got any idea ? and how much will it cost? On the grounds our human rights are being abused. Failing that how about everyone and i do mean EVERYONE turns up at Parliament for a sit down protest in the street outside, and NO-ONE gets violent just go and sit in total silence? With one articulate spokes person and several video cams to record excactly what occurs so theres no lies told on the tv news etc.

Maybe have us medical users around the edges with our wheelchairs etc that way if the police are gonna attack anyone it will be the infirm.

:smoke:

Go ahead Lizard, but you wouldn't get much support, as it will go against many tokers beliefs, me included.  Tokers are known to be peacemakers  :smoke:

I don't think lizard is advocating violent protest :ninja:

But locking yourself in a london park in an area where cannabis use is already widely tolerated for one day a year doesn't work and barely get a mention on tv or the press ..

Stoners are their own worst enemy

Too busy weighing up the cons to make a difference