Where can I quickly nip in the dam for resin (Central Station area)

Stewpot

I remember Rastababy being open early and that is virtually opposite the station

Owd

Great place ,got some jamican lambs bread years ago & good food too

• 1 month later...

Well I went but didnt get anything good, I ended up nipping into Prix Dami I got some waterhash but I wasnt impressed, at 40 euro a gram it wasnt that good value, I tried some other stuff for 40 euros for 5 gram at the same time and to be honest I thought that was just as good, wish I had had time to shop around but it was just a flying visit. Hope to spend more time next time.

yeh mate its over hyped rubbish 40 euro a gram .....phew shame we all aint millionaires or bankers :wink:

Dont get me wrong it was ok but no better than resin I have seen made from a bucket of scuff and some ice and water (just made using gravity to seperate the trichs rather than graded bubble bags etc).

I expected it to be something really special at that price but I have had much better smoke at much lower prices... still you only live once and if I had never tried it I would alwyas have been wondering what to get.

I am a bit behind the times nowadays being all grown up and sensible and all but I remember about 20 years ago buying some Manali from a shop on the Harlemmerstraat and that was so good I can still remember it now twenty years on... we had all bought a bit of this and that in a couple of coffee shops each and been smoking joints of pure weed with four or five different resins in (as you do when you are young and in bunch of lads) for about two days... then I had some of this Manali and it was like I hadnt beed stoned before... It really gave you that "wow" feeling you used to get like when you first started smoking decent stuff... I was hoping it would be like that but hey ho... I dont know what the other stuff I got this last time was called as I was in such a rush to get it but that was 40 euros for 5 grammes and it was just as good as the really pricey stuff...I was pleased with it...

I was really hoping for some sort of Euuphoria at 40 a gram as its the most I have ever paid... I cant see where they get the price from though...

I wish I knew what was a good buy these days...

• Like 1

It's a problem, especially when people react differently to the same batch. Did all your mates find the Manali that mind-blowing as well? Maybe you yourself wouldn't have felt the same way if you'd kept on smoking it, or had it a bit later.

And the tolerance that comes with age – I thought I could never get as stoned again as I did when a teenager, and I didn't for years. Then twice, different stuff, also years apart.

I've heard so much conflicting stuff about ice and different batches, different exorbitant prices, that I'm pretty wary of wasting good A'dam money on anything that doesn't deliver the bang for the buck. For me the jelly at Birdy in Haarlem at €25 a g is worth it; for anything more I think I'd have to be talked into it by someone smoking it at the time and waxing lyrical. And even then.

• Like 2