Dutch Passion 4/20 competition

DutchPassionTony

On Friday April 20th we will have a 4/20 competition which will last for 1 week. We will be giving away 5 packs of seeds, 10 seeds in each pack. The seeds are our 'Surprise Mix'. These are seeds which have become 'seperated from their identity' in our packaging line. They may be feminised seeds, AutoFem or regular 'unfeminised' seed - it is a surprise mixture, but one which should be able to yield some excellent quality plants and ganja.

The competition is easy, just go to our website, go to a variety you have grown or smoked, and leave a comment by clicking the 'customer feedback' button. Customer feedback is normally read and uploaded at the end of each working day.

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/seeds/

As part of the process you will be asked for an e-mail address, which we will use to contact winners. The winning comments may be the ones that make us laugh, seem original, or seem simply well suited. The 5 winners will be selected from the best customer feedback comments left during the week following April 20th. We will email the winners for a delivery address and send them seeds in the usual way.

Please note we can only send seeds within Europe - sorry as always to the non-Europeans.

The competition is easy, it takes a minute to enter a comment and you can leave a few if you wish. All we ask is that the comments are genuine and based on varieties you have either grown or sampled yourself.

Good luck!

Tony

Edited by DutchPassionTony
  • Like 3

Like the sound of that surprise mix, do you sell them seperate from the comp?

Hi Bud Boi, we don't sell Surpise Mix seperately....yet. Most of our customers tend to be the self-sufficient growers who aim to grow a specific variety (or more than one) which they have looked into. Or perhaps they want to grow a specific variety which they have really enjoyed in the past.

The only disadvantages of the Surpise mix (as I see it) are

a) You just don't know what you will get. Statistically it is most likely to be a mixture of our best sellers (White Widow, Blueberry, Orange Bud, Mazar etc). I guess fort some people it does make the grow that little bit more exciting

b) These days you could get an auto or two in the packet as so many of these are going down the seed packaging line. Normally customers will be able to pick out the AutoFem's as they will start throwing out flowers under veg conditions.

and as someone once said - yes you will get the occasional male as we do still sell unfeminized 'regular' seed.

Elephant face - enjoy Queens day ! It should be good fun as always and there will be plenty of weed around !

Anyway - the competition is open until Friday 27th and if we get loads of good entries then we will be no doubt be breaking our own rules and selecting a few extra winners. Just FYI customer comments are not posted automatically, the mods will review the comments before we upload them, so don't worry if you see nothing uploaded over the weekend

Good luck !

Tony

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

yo tony mate hows tricks cheers for letting me know about this comp and would appreciate it if you would give me a shout when the next diary comp starts if i am lucky enough to win this exciting and mysterious comp i will promise to post a diary anyways

peace out kdog :skin_up:

Guest KRONIC-KDOG

hey tony and dutch passions thanks for thinking my comments were worthy of a prize i am a truly happy man lol will email my details later on peace out kdog

• Like 1

any one recieved thier seeds yet

I got an email last Friday from DP, not received them yet :unsure:

I think the beans were packed and sent out on Tuessday, and often take 4-5 days to get to the UK. So if you haven't got your beans by , say Mondays post, either let me know or send a reply to the email and the despatch guys will deal with it. Worry ye not, we like sending seeds to customers.