Storage

lonewulfgary

help, i am new to this growing lark, i have just had a nice crop, and want to know the best way to store my buds, so i have some to last me till the next crop. any help would be gladly appreciated

lol

-first of all, make sure it's dried out really well (at least a couple of weeks in moving air in the dark), until the stem is dry enough to "snap" is a good guide - pack them loosely into big glass jars with lids, and keep them in the dark to further mature and store - take the lids off each jar for half an hour or so each day for the first fortnight or so, then leave sealed. The difference between a bit of weed fast dried as it comes off the plant, and properly dried and matured bud is terrific - ugly ducklings turn into mind-blowing swans! lol

dry and store it well, and by then it will be at its peak.........a true "vintage" ganja - it should be mellow to smoke, and psychoactive as hell! - have a good New Year! lol