DP 2012 Competition Diaries

skepta

Hi All

I am trying my luck at the DP grow diaries comp for 2012.

Update so far.

9x fem blueberry seeds. popped in root riots. potted into 1.5L pots and spent two weeks under a 250cfl.

potted up today to 6.5L and gone under a 600w MH. another 2 weeks to fully root out the 6.5L's hopefully and then 12/12.

all in pm soil, simple tap water with a lil rhizo. nice growth so far. will upload pics soon.

skepta

Sounds sweet man, Good Luck!!! :bong:

:badass: (Evil)

cheers bro. pics to follow soon. front row seat for you for the first comment :)

s

Good luck with the blueberry mate!!

Be sure to keep them happy in a good environment, as i know they can be temperamental!!

Good luck with the blueberry mate!!

Be sure to keep them happy in a good environment, as i know they can be temperamental!!

so i hear, they will surely get 100% from me, the results will justify everything else.

s

All the best for your grow and the comp skepta looking forward to see what you can do with these baby's :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

All the best for your grow and the comp skepta looking forward to see what you can do with these baby's :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

cheers bro. you're welcome to take a seat. im intrigued myself how these babies are going to turn out..will be an interesting ride with all the hot press blueberry has been gettin on here lately.

skepta

• Like 1

Good luck mucker. Ask a MOD to move this into the appropriate section mate, it belongs above. All the best in finding a non hermie. Please be gentle.

Cheers :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck mucker. Ask a MOD to move this into the appropriate section mate, it belongs above. All the best in finding a non hermie. Please be gentle.

Cheers :smokin:

yes please is this possible?

s

Update

Day 1 of 12/12. i switched the light last night from 600w MH to 600Hps. i think its possibly one of these new dual spectrum bulbs.

they had one month from seed before the switch. a few were around 12ish inches but some were growing way too tall. i thought it was more indica dominant but i def have a few sativa phenos

on my hands which stretched alot and thin long leaves.

they are in 6.5L final pots. they had two weeks to fill it out and roots were everywhere just hope they dont get rootbound.

watering every 3ish days with rhizo and 1.5ml fishmix per litre as soil drench maybe going to try foliar a few times. no problems so far.

can a mod please move this to the right section with DP comp diaries thanks.

Skepta

post-63477-0-53569900-1335725053_thumb.jpg

Edited by skepta

Good luck Skept,

I have a blueberry in my tent mate, she is the biggest out of all of the 4 strains by some way.. And everyones I have seen has been the same.

DP dont advertise it but Blueberry is a feckin massive plant compared to most IMO..

Looking forward to seeing some detailed pics of a tent packed out with Blueberry ;)

P.s. Only a thought but, The reason Tony might not have moved this to the Comp Diary just yet is you have one pic so far and skipped out the whole Germ & Veg period!!

Nothing to go by mate

ATB, Sparkles

Edited by MrSparkles

Hi skepta and good luck with the flowering mate. It is looking nice in the growroom and I hope it continues that way. I dont have 'mod' powers so I cant move the thread myself but no worries you are still in the compo !

Good luck Skept,

I have a blueberry in my tent mate, she is the biggest out of all of the 4 strains by some way.. And everyones I have seen has been the same.

DP dont advertise it but Blueberry is a feckin massive plant compared to most IMO..

Looking forward to seeing some detailed pics of a tent packed out with Blueberry ;)

P.s. Only a thought but, The reason Tony might not have moved this to the Comp Diary just yet is you have one pic so far and skipped out the whole Germ & Veg period!!

Nothing to go by mate

ATB, Sparkles

cheers for poppin in sparkles. i def agree with you there im lucky to have a few lights runnigh so i have just kind of seperated the blues under their own 600w and the shorter plants grouped under a diff light. also blueberry will get a lighter feed and a bit more care than the rest as they r bit more spoilt and a fussy strain. my chronic and bb cheese just do their own thing.

i am going to update more detailed pics after next watering. i know i started the comp a bit later but i'll keep a diary to the finish now and tony was nice enough to count me in.

Toni - hopefully they'll get around to it soon enough but still thanks for poppin in and the reassurance :).

skepta.

Edited by skepta
  • Like 1