Twilight

prime73

hey tony just wondered what advise u could give me on my fem twilight as in day 41 @ 12/12 and mine looks nothing like the site pic's / seed packet :wallbash:

post-70609-0-51278500-1334269473_thumb.jpg the flowers seem hard to find and no sign of bud's

but trich's forming on the leaf's so i harvest these at the end ? and whats the leaf to flower ratio ?

They look a bit stressed mate lol what nutes you are feeding them and what lights ur running will help people help you a bit more mate :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

Hi Prime, it isn't looking great I am afraid.

Twilight is one of those outdoor varieties that has never responded well to an indoor environment. So we don't recommend her for indoor grows. There is a little bit more info on her in the 2 links below

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/seeds/product/twilight/

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/strainstories/twilight/

I will try to get some piccys up. She doesn't have the outdoor reputation on Frisian Dew in the UK, but in warmer climates she is still a popular choice and has distinctive red colours which can develop in flowering.

What do we do? All you can do is persevere with her, trying to keep the nutrients right. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear but I just don't think she will really blossom as you want her to. I am really sorry bro.

And here is a piccy of Twilight outdoors showing the sunset colours from which she gets her name

gallery_70468_4085_13860.jpg

Prime - I was wondering, and the answer may be 'not possible' , but I wondered whether it is too late to consider planting them outdoors or in a greenhouse soon and seeing if they could re-veg and adapt to the great outdoors ? If they were soil grown it would be easier, but these are done in hydro I am guessing from the clay pebbles. If the clay pebbles are just a top dressing for a soil subsurface then maybe......?

thx all for the replys :smokin:

have been feeding them 1ml grow and 3ml bloom , grown in biobizz allmix , the pebbles r just to retain moisture ,

yer did'nt relize twilight was outdoor only to after i bought the seeds lol but thought i'd give it a go anyway ?

my grow room light is 250w red CFL ?

as for outside grow maybe depends were i move to or some woods i could try but it's next to a youth hostel so might not be that gooda idea lol

• Like 1

thats shit man what a bummer i would be :blub:lol if i was i would just start again mate no point carrying on in your not gonna get nothing off of them :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

yer so should i stick it out or not worth the hassle ? got 3 smellyberry going still on 12/12 , popped 1 fast bud auto and blackjack auto to shove in the grow tent once they pop there heads , plan to try and finish the smellyberry and twilight and once harvested pnat outside to re-veg in the woods? then change light to 18/6 ?

• Like 1

yer so should i stick it out or not worth the hassle ? got 3 smellyberry going still on 12/12 , popped 1 fast bud auto and blackjack auto to shove in the grow tent once they pop there heads , plan to try and finish the smellyberry and twilight and once harvested pnat outside to re-veg in the woods? then change light to 18/6 ?

Wicked man at least you have got something to harvest come chop day mate :) I thought u only had them in there. It's up to you mate if you have got a plot where you could put it crack on but if it was me I don't think I'd bother :) how are your smellberrys coming along any pics? I'm just on the ugorg site checking what to get me next lol cheezehead :bong:

yer pic's in my grow diary , have'in a bit of trouble with spotting , keep trimming the effected leaves off , can't see any causes with the naked eye , gonna flush all the plants i think and decide on a new feeding was on 1ml grow 4ml bloom as thats what my PE needed as the leaves were getting yellow?

post-70609-0-73518500-1334489775_thumb.jpgpost-70609-0-43245800-1334489750_thumb.jpgpost-70609-0-99198000-1334489811_thumb.jpg

pic's of smellyberry think i got carried aways with the clippers lol

Edited by prime73

Wow, that Twillight picture looks amazing. If I could do an outdoor, I would be doing Twillight for sure. Shame they dont like indoors though.

Edited by KingBlueRizla

if those twilights were mine I would be resigned not to getting any bud from them indoors. I don't think you have anything to lose by getting them outdoors as soon as the weather permits and hoping they can make something of themselves in the outdoor growing season.

Good luck with it Prime. You never know you might get some late season guerilla weed from them if you can find a safe spot and get the soil prepared for them

What are you feeding and what are your temps in your room?? Your stems are purple/reddy colour they don't look to healthy mate. Why did you take all the leaves off mate? :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

Sorry forgot to ask how long they been budding man (stoned) lol

Edited by cheezehead 1982

was day 41 @ 12/12 when the pic's was taken ?

feed biobizz grow & bloom and temp's average between 22-25C light on dunno what temps are lights out but no more than 22c ?

feeding every 3rd day ?

yer noticed the red tints which from what i read means cold stress i think ? but have a greenhouse heater in tent set to 24c output and an oil radator outside the tent on max , and the tent wraped up in a thin quilted blanket as tent is in outhouse?