microscope cannabis art

Guest worm1

God damn Worm ma man, you are fairly getting it mastered now eh! top pics dude, keep em coming :skin_up:

Guest worm1

God damn Worm ma man, you are fairly getting it mastered now eh! top pics dude, keep em coming :skin_up:

thanks man

• 3 months later...

Worm1 these pics are amazing :D

I want to see more stuff up close, lol. like a dirty spider mite!! little buggers...

I have always loved seeing what we normally can't :D

• 3 weeks later...

These are beautiful and you must go to a lot of work getting them right, i see little people and on one of them a llama and little people, I blame the smoke I had earlier seeing things that aren't really there :wassnnme: I used to have a couple of microscopes but they were just on loan from a family friend so went back other wise I would love to see what Tremont could come up with in this area. I am loving seeing the pictures.

• 2 months later...

i wish i could get rid of that flare in the centre

nah it makes it look kind of like a solar eclipse :B): really impressive pics mate, interesting keep it up :kewlpics:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest worm1

here is some pictures of jack skellington leaf under the microscope after 7 weeks of flower.

gallery_55602_4839_146744.jpg

gallery_55602_4839_128648.jpg

gallery_55602_4839_154772.jpg

gallery_55602_4839_161040.jpg

gallery_55602_4839_159353.jpg