microscope cannabis art

Guest worm1

I saw some art a few years back involving the shining of light beams through the trichrome heads. Was imense cant for the life of me think where i found it. Was pretty stunning wonder how they did it any ideas? lasers maybe...

you can do it with different coloured lights

post-12930-0-97924800-1333569840_thumb.gifpost-12930-0-57883400-1333569798_thumb.gif

Worm try taking a shot with as high pixle count as you can...put it in a photo suit ...zoom in and select the bit you want ..then cut out and save as,,have had some fair results..better still with macro :smokin:

post-12930-0-69153900-1333569839_thumb.gif

Edited by iky

Guest worm1

I saw some art a few years back involving the shining of light beams through the trichrome heads. Was imense cant for the life of me think where i found it. Was pretty stunning wonder how they did it any ideas? lasers maybe...

dunno evilpixiea420 u got a link?

Guest worm1

nice one Worm... some of mine are my signature if you are interested... what kit are you using?

thanks distracted, will have a look at, using apex researcher compound microscope with dslr mount and canon 5dmk2

Guest worm1

Absolutely stunning work Worm1, the bubble hash pics are my favourite ones

thanks very much Sawney Bean, patience is a virtue with this lol

Guest worm1

you can do it with different coloured lights

post-12930-0-97924800-1333569840_thumb.gifpost-12930-0-57883400-1333569798_thumb.gif

Worm try taking a shot with as high pixle count as you can...put it in a photo suit ...zoom in and select the bit you want ..then cut out and save as,,have had some fair results..better still with macro :smokin:

thanks for the advise iky, i always post pictures as high rez as i can, unfortunately im limited to 450K

Guest worm1

Wonderful pics. Thanks for sharing. I also like the bubble pics.

thanks Throbba i wish more people would get into this!

My link

This dude has been exploiting the reflective surface of the heads. Wicked Idea. Dont ask me how he does this! Still trying to find the photos I was on about, I have a feeling they were hanging on a wall in a coffee shop over in dam. Must be online somewhere I'll keep lookin!

Edited by evilpixiea420
  • Like 2