【Grower of the Month】■ March 2012 ■

Sweet Seeds-tommy

【Grower of the Month】■ March 2012 ■  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll go for poor old scumbag gardens. :wassnnme:

(I couldn't choose betwee Ska or Hiphip, so went for the underdog!)

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 4

Wow I was not expecting to be nominated again, thanks Tommy and Sweet Seeds :clapping: . It was a tough choice but I had to go for Ska after looking at those Ice buds :yes:

• Like 3

i see ...another month of competitions and because i used a frog i get demoted ..shocking abuse of power fix ..fix i say fixxx ..oh err ..no honestly this was a reply to something else ..i err ..hip hip just pipped it for me .

top work every diary entrant this month .and of course top work sweet seeds as usual .

• Like 3

good luck to all. Between ratdog and hiphip. so after much careful thought, i have voted for hiphip. sorry ratdog you just don't rep me that much :P

:rofl:

• Like 3

good luck to all. Between ratdog and hiphip. so after much careful thought, i have voted for hiphip. sorry ratdog you just don't rep me that much :P

- 1 rep points lol

• Like 1

- 1 rep points lol

• Like 1

Guest Thicky

The quality of the diaries is so outstanding, it really is unfair choosing one above the others but I have done it and my vote went to Hiphip this month :yep:

• Like 5

Hip hip has my vote this month, very talented gardener with an exceptional eye for photography. Keep up the great work brother, inspiration to us all.

All great nom's as with every month, everyone who makes the polls are winners in my eyes and the community wouldn't be what it is without you all.

Peace

• Like 5

Ive spent the last couple of days reading through all the diaries to be fair and its been difficult to actually pick one from them all. Everyone has some lovely looking plants but i just really like the pics Hiphip :yep: it was a difficult choice but you got it. ;) Well done to everyone else for the nom's :hippy:

• Like 2

Guest ScumbagGardens

Got myself together after the shock of nomination again :skin_up:

Thanks again Mr.Sweet Seeds :realcool:

Think I'm starting to linger around this competition like a bad smell now :fart: ,but fair heart never won fair maiden & all that old guff,so on we plod :smokin:

• Like 3

Guest Thicky

Got myself together after the shock of nomination again :skin_up:

Thanks again Mr.Sweet Seeds :realcool:

Think I'm starting to linger around this competition like a bad smell now :fart: ,but fair heart never won fair maiden & all that old guff,so on we plod :smokin:

Your lad kept the standard right up there SG - it is a well deserved nomination :yep:

• Like 2