Dutch Passion Power Plant Regular

WeedIsFree

Nothing like a Trip down memory lane :hippy:

Looking good fella :D

Hey NJ, I'm hoping it's gonna wind the clock back for sure

8 nice ones there. How long were you thinking of vegging them before flowering ?

Hey tony, I'l probably be putting them 12/12 around the 2nd week of May, so another 5 or so weeks to bush out nicely!

They've established themselves now and daily growth is noticable

• Like 1

All potted in 1.5lt pots today using pm soil with a dash of granules and given a watering

Looking forward to getting some training done when the time comes :skin_up:

post-30716-0-34698600-1334194239_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We are full steam ahead now, they've pretty much doubled in the 5 days since potting up.

All 8 were topped today, I'll be checking root growth on Thursday and then pot into 3.5lt pots me thinks.

post-30716-0-20464800-1334667842_thumb.jpg

post-30716-0-07930700-1334667899_thumb.jpg

Those are healthy looking plants weedisfree. They will really bush out nicely in the next month, and when you do flip them to 12/12 I hope you get mostly females ! This is shaping up nicely, keep it going.

Those are healthy looking plants weedisfree. They will really bush out nicely in the next month, and when you do flip them to 12/12 I hope you get mostly females ! This is shaping up nicely, keep it going.

Hey Tony, I'm happy with the speed they've taken to since potting, all looking uniform asides from one which seems a bit more vigorous in growth, taking up water quicker and is slightly taller.

Looking forward to sexing these lot now, I noticed some tiny preflowers on 2 of them today but with no scope I'll just have to wait a few weeks to find the ladies!

Repot to 3.5lt today, some nice roots on all of them. Still no ideas on who's a girl and who's not. I'm tempted to whack them 12/12 for a couple of days and try force some signs as the veg tent is going to getting cramped real soon at this rate

post-30716-0-57060800-1335180781_thumb.jpg

post-30716-0-23174500-1335180804_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Beautiful growth rates there mate, they are loving your growroom and compost thats for sure. They are ready for potting up into bigger containers already ! All is looking great.

Beautiful growth rates there mate, they are loving your growroom and compost thats for sure. They are ready for potting up into bigger containers already ! All is looking great.

Hey Tony

Good growth that's for sure, doubled size in 6 days. Really want to start getting some real training done this week so I think I'll supercrop the main stems about 1/4 down from the top and maybe do a bit of bending and tying down, see how they react and that. Only issue with this is the space they take up will probably increase so I'm actually hoping for a couple of males to take out lol Have got a smaller one lagging behind at the moment so if that continues maybe that will be culled

thanks for popping in

:skin_up

Looking good Weedisfree, hope you find that special keeper :)

Thanks JPG, fingers ad toes firmly crossed, and I'm performing a sacred ritual dance daily while wearing a skirt of weed leaves to increase the chances of a magic one lol

Edited by WeedIsFree
  • Like 1

I am enjoying this grow weed, these plants have vigour and love the growroom. The soil, nutrient regime and MH light are combining to give great conditions for the plants to start off really well.

Your only problem is space by the looks of it. I can see why you are thinking of cutting the tops off, it will stop them growing up as high and might slow things down for a week or two. If you can train a nice even canopy it should bloom well under your 400W. On the other hand if you can resist the temptation to top them you should get a decent single main cola - its a tough choice but you know your space availability better than we do and have a better feel for growth rates. If you do train her she should respond well if you have the time to get a nice even canopy. I think she is prettiest with the big fat main cola but thats because I am a sucker for desirable bud shots.

Whats the maximum hight you can let them grow to ?....when are you thinking of potting up weedisfree?

All in all, you have it looking great.

Edited by DutchPassionTony

I'll be interested to see what you make of the Powerplant. I've heard mixed reports about it. I've only grew out DP Blueberry & Mazar but was very happy with both of them. When I have some money to spare in the future I'd like to try more of their strains.

Good luck with the grow :yinyang:

• Like 1

looking good for around a months growing WeedIsFree :guitar:

all this talk of PP has inspired me to dig out an old pack and pop my last three femmed seeds so ta for the thread :stoned:

• Like 1

I am enjoying this grow weed, these plants have vigour and love the growroom. The soil, nutrient regime and MH light are combining to give great conditions for the plants to start off really well.

Your only problem is space by the looks of it. I can see why you are thinking of cutting the tops off, it will stop them growing up as high and might slow things down for a week or two. If you can train a nice even canopy it should bloom well under your 400W. On the other hand if you can resist the temptation to top them you should get a decent single main cola - its a tough choice but you know your space availability better than we do and have a better feel for growth rates. If you do train her she should respond well if you have the time to get a nice even canopy. I think she is prettiest with the big fat main cola but thats because I am a sucker for desirable bud shots.

Whats the maximum hight you can let them grow to ?....when are you thinking of potting up weedisfree?

All in all, you have it looking great.

My flower tent is 1.8m high and I use a minigrostar reflector so really my buds can top out around 1.5 to 1.6m high if needed. Although I've found with good topping and training I've kept all my strains below that, oldtimes is probably my biggest stretcher, left alone should would outgrow my tent I reckon but I generally end up with her about 1.5m high. I too used to love massive buds Tony but being a bedroom grower I cant extract well enough to have monster buds without running the risk of budrot so I go for the smaller buds but more of them option.

I reckon one more pot up to 6.5lt next week and then another week or two until flower, sweet

On a growing note, temps have been a stable 21-24'c and they are being fed plain water for the time being due to pot up.

I'll be interested to see what you make of the Powerplant. I've heard mixed reports about it. I've only grew out DP Blueberry & Mazar but was very happy with both of them. When I have some money to spare in the future I'd like to try more of their strains.

Good luck with the grow :yinyang:

I've tried good and bad samples, whether they were from varying banks I dont know but I do know the stonker I had was DP so I'm hoping for a good one :smokin:

looking good for around a months growing WeedIsFree :guitar:

all this talk of PP has inspired me to dig out an old pack and pop my last three femmed seeds so ta for the thread :stoned:

cheers reg, best of luck with them mate :yinyang:

e2a that last pic of the plants is deceiving in size, their probably about 35cm tall above the soil

Edited by WeedIsFree
  • Like 2