Sweet Special Auto - Important info

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Guest hell9

I hope to be able to participate actively in a 3d hole opening..

Oh god not sure I like the sound of that?? :spliff:

Seriously though, Im presuming Fumo ( :smokin: ) used an internet translator..I really hope it was a Google one cuz its terrible..Id love to see them being crap at something..

Wait a minute..my Google phone is pretty crap at times! Damn straight...

• Like 1

hi i bought a pack of 3 from attitude,and when i complained they say i had to return the seeds with the card and tube,stating they were only for collection purposes,they know full well i have germinated them to find they are not autos,they just repeated what they said about returning the seeds,that they didnt sell them to be germinated to which i replied,then why are you advertiseing on every grow site in europe,where the only disscusion is growing and not collection purposes,no reply to that is there,anyhow the moral of the story is this if you buy from the attitude as i have done and they are great to deal with,dont complain after you have germinated thay dont want to know,they sold me a pack of autos that were not autos,and i didnt buy them from sweet seeds so it is not there problem,its not the money its the priciple,i hate being fucked over, rant over........jjl mmm time for a :spliff::smokin:

• Like 2

Hi Tommy I've just noticed I've got some of these in my fridge ready to go next in my 3rd gen diary. What should I do as I was gonna do 2 of each.

Thanks a lot for your generosity so far :smokin::yinyang:

• Like 2

I just came across this thread after becoming very worried about my 3 Sweet Special...I have them in with 3 FastBud1 which started budding weeks ago..I thought they might of been a bit slow off the mark so left em til now...Im a bit sickened cuz if I had read this thread on March 15th I would be on week 4 of 12/12 now as I have a tent on 12/12...grrr...actually what am I saying, I woudnt of had room for them anyway..

Now I gotta decide if I want to flower these SS or ditch em..The 3 Fast Bud I have are tiny too, they remind me of original low ryder, so dont know whats gone wrong for me there..good job I have another tent full of SweetSeeds buds ready to harvest... :)

:wallbash:

I picked me up a 5 pack of Cream Caramel autos today cuz my stash is gone and its so frickin good. MAybe ill run some Cream Mandarine along with them? :)

Peace.

Hi buddy! :yep:

Yes, I even tried to warn you about this in your own thread: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=279162&view=findpost&p=3073449

But it seems like you've been away for a while and so you missed it. Nice to know it won't be too bad for your plans. Hope you can get good results from them, I think our friend Amnesia is flowering a couple of them and the results were looking very good a couple of weeks ago when I checked his thread.

Anyway, your name is the list of the 2nd post of this thread so you can receive a pack of 3 Cream Mandarine for free, as a compensation. Let me know if you want to receive it and don't forget to let us know about your next grow ;)

See you around mate, sweet regards,

tommy

Hi Tommy I've just noticed I've got some of these in my fridge ready to go next in my 3rd gen diary. What should I do as I was gonna do 2 of each.

Thanks a lot for your generosity so far :smokin::yinyang:

Hi mate! :yep:

Thanks for passing by ;)

When Sweet Seeds noticed this "problem" they decided to replace the seeds to contestants who received them for free to participate and who already had a grow diary started with them. To all the others who hadn't a grow diary started at the time we assume that the growers are not affected because the only thing is that now you guys know that they should be treated as non-auto plants, changing to 12/12 when you want them to flower and germinating in April-June to harvest in September/October for the outdoor growers.

So, my advice is that if you have other seeds other than these, use the others and save the Sweet Special seeds to an outdoor grow (if you grow outdoor), because if you germinate them in the 1 of July (for example) they will be ready between the 1st and the 20th of September if they are autos and between the 20th of September and the 15th of October if they are non-autos. Or if you grow non-autos indoor you can use the Sweet Special seeds you have together with the other plants. If you are going to grow only these 2 plants, veg them with 18/6 until day 20-25 and then change to 12/12 expecting to harvest 50-70 days later.

Hope you can get good quality and production from them, that's the most important thing :)

Kind regards,

tommy

Guest hell9

Hi buddy! :yep:

Yes, I even tried to warn you about this in your own thread: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=279162&view=findpost&p=3073449

But it seems like you've been away for a while and so you missed it. Nice to know it won't be too bad for your plans. Hope you can get good results from them, I think our friend Amnesia is flowering a couple of them and the results were looking very good a couple of weeks ago when I checked his thread.

Anyway, your name is the list of the 2nd post of this thread so you can receive a pack of 3 Cream Mandarine for free, as a compensation. Let me know if you want to receive it and don't forget to let us know about your next grow ;)

See you around mate, sweet regards,

tommy

Ive PM'd you Tommy, thanks v much for sorting replacements, cant fault the customer service :yep: and I cant believe its been so long since ive been into the site. Time really does fly when you dont have any of it. Im nanometer close to quitting my job so maybe ill have lots more time v soon.. i'll get harvest updates of the current lot up at least..some nice specimens...I got a sativa dominant Cream Caramel that seem interesting, as well as a pheno with that delicious sweet smell. I got a lady that has sticky calyxs on the centre point of the fan leaves around the terminal bud, something I had never seen before now! Im looking forward to opening my jars in a few weeks time... :yep:

Catch you on the forums soon man, thanks again..

• Like 1

hi i bought a pack of 3 from attitude,and when i complained they say i had to return the seeds with the card and tube,stating they were only for collection purposes,they know full well i have germinated them to find they are not autos,they just repeated what they said about returning the seeds,that they didnt sell them to be germinated to which i replied,then why are you advertiseing on every grow site in europe,where the only disscusion is growing and not collection purposes,no reply to that is there,anyhow the moral of the story is this if you buy from the attitude as i have done and they are great to deal with,dont complain after you have germinated thay dont want to know,they sold me a pack of autos that were not autos,and i didnt buy them from sweet seeds so it is not there problem,its not the money its the priciple,i hate being fucked over, rant over........jjl mmm time for a :spliff::smokin:

Hi jjl!

Thanks for the visit and thanks also for sharing your experience buying Sweet Seeds seeds not directly from the Sweet Seeds webshop. Yes, I already heard many other growers talking about the same thing. This is a known "problem" so it would be adecuate if there was an exception to the collection purposes argument.

I know you very well from the forum so I'll send you a pm asking you a couple of questions about the lote, date of harvest, receipt, pics of the plants or whatever and I'll tell what happened to you to my colleagues so that they send you a pack of Cream Mandarine (auto) as a compensation. Sweet Seeds usually assumes his part with their clients, that's why it is always better to buy directly from Sweet Seeds. I think it's the same with almost all the seedbanks... you better buy directly from them... seeds are fresher, original 100% for sure in all cases, they were always properly stored and preserved, you usually get original freebies of other strains from the same seedbank and if there is a problem there are more chances that you get your problem solved in an easier and faster way. Before collaborating with Sweet Seeds I've also been a grower with no conection with any other seedbank, so I used to buy my own seeds but almost always directly from the seedbanks, with just a few exceptions.

That's it my friend, we'll continue our chat in private. Cheers!! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

hi tommy thanks for the offer mate but its ok, was only three seeds,I will put it down to experience,I am browsing for seeds for the summer and will be ordering direct with sweet seeds from now on thanks ....jjl

• Like 1

I think ill keep them for indoors, I've not found any decent gg spots this year. And last year was a little squeaky bum harvest which involved a deer and me having it off.

I do like the idea of having a special unique sweet seeds creation, it could be the new cheese lol

Thanks again for your help, and if I send a muffin basket to you can I be grower of the month this month :wassnnme::skin_up:

All the best

• Like 1

Just stopping by to say both of the Sweet Specials are doing very well under 12/12 lighting. Its now their 43rd day under this schedule and one of them is quite a bit in front of the other although they are the same age, so looking like quite an early finisher too. :yep:

Quotes from my diary.>

SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

SWEET SPECIAL#1 and SWEET SPECIAL#2, DAY 79 FROM SEED.

Here is the report which should of been updated yesterday. :stoned:

SS#2 is finishing up fast now as you will see in the pics, SS#1 is not so advanced but is getting some heavy colas on her and both look a nice healthy green colour so no problems there, big sturdy girls too and should be good yielders looking at them now. The new owner is 100% happy with them and so if anyone has a Sweet Special refusing to autoflower i would definitely recommend to put them into 12/12 if you have the available space because they perform with no problems and have a lovely structure to them as you will see below.

Today is Day 79 from seed and the 43rd Day under the 12/12 regime so 6 weeks 1 day into flowering.

First off side by side.

SS#2 on the left.

SS#1 on the right.

med_gallery_46705_2371_643811.jpg

SWEET SPECIAL#1, DAY 79 from seed, DAY 43 12/12.

med_gallery_46705_2371_588901.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_750456.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_47623.jpg

Sweet Special#2 after :bong:

SATURDAY 14th APRIL.

SWEET SPECIAL#2 DAY 79 from seed, Day 43 12/12.

Much more advanced this one, lot of frostiness and around 50% of the pistils have browned off already especially lower down the colas so looking like an early finish for this one, for only Day 43 into flower she is far ahead of SS#1 and not to forget they are at exactly the same age.

med_gallery_46705_2371_79987.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_246553.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_39381.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_670364.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_82612.jpg

med_gallery_46705_2371_179321.jpg

Great plants, I will get post up the heights of them in the next couple of days along with any smells i get from them. I'm really enjoying the Green poison right now and i'm now ready to face the day :boxing: A real nice uplifting smoke.

Report on all the goodness in the jars after a little cure. :yep:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for the info mate,

Diary to be started soon :)

Atb,

Wretchy

:yinyang:

Edited by Wretchy
  • Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'm bringing back this thread to ask you guys something...

In the second post of this thread there is a list of people who could have asked for a package as a compensation for this issue. From that list 5 or 6 of you contacted me saying that you would like to receive the compensation.

Here are the names of the users who should have received this compensation:

1 – Hiphip

2 – gthumb_420

3 – weedmonsta

4 – d_n_b

5 – Gorf

6 – newshoots

7 – hell9

Now, one of the names on this list contacted me because he have not received them yet. I would like to know if the seeds were sent but did not arrive to him for some reason or if they were not sent at all from my colleagues at Sweet Seeds.

So, can you guys with the name on this list of 7 names confirm if you have received them yet?

Thanks! :yep: Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

Thanks my friends!

That should be enough... if 3 of you guys did not receive them yet, it is definetly because my colleagues from the shop and delivery department failed again big time :unsure:

I'll make sure that the seeds will be sent as soon as possible.

Sorry for all this, personally I'm also being very affected by this "failures" from my colleagues but I have to apologize and assume responsabilities :(

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4