Cream Caramel and Green Poision

Dougalis

Hey guys!!!

This morning we checked inbetween our plates and found out our seeds had all sprouted !

post-65800-0-43115900-1331486015_thumb.jpg Please excuse the terrible photo :)

We are going to do a small diary to document our grow and maybe help us learn along the way :hippy:

Strain

Green Poision

Creme Caramel

Equipment

The GreenRoom grow tent 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0m

6inc Extractor and Filter

250 CFL for vegging and a 600w HPS for Flowering

post-65800-0-96375800-1331485720_thumb.jpgpost-65800-0-68511400-1331485731_thumb.jpg

We will be growing in soil using the Ionic and Greenfuse range of nutes (we will be changing nutes next grow but can't afford to just waste what we have left of the ionic.

Notes

This is our third grow so this time will be the first time we will top and LST our plants , quite nervous about it :unsure: But by the end of our last 2 grow the plants are just too unruley and there is just to much wastage under the canopy which is nice for hash but not so great on our yields :blub: So I'm hoping if I do enough reading and looking at pictures We should be able to pull it off. :ninja:

Also this grow we will be using smaller pots than before all trying to bring the plants down to a more managable size while hopefully increasing yields.

Diary

Well today the future Ladies of TentLand are laid to rest in a little soil with some greenfuse root and are under the balmy CFL 24/24 untill they show themselves

post-65800-0-69627800-1331486345_thumb.jpg

Well thats about it :guitar: Ill post again in a week when they have sprouted and are looking picture worthy

Dougal and Headie. :smokin:

• Like 2

Nice man, once you start training etc.. you won't do it any other way...

I wouldn't do a grow where i don't lst/fim/supercrop etc. so much better... :sport:

All the best with the grow bud...

HD... :smokin:

• Like 1

Hi Dougalis!!

Nice one my friend ;)

I think this thread should be in the competition suboforum, isn't it? Or you don't want to participate and just want to post a diary so we can help you out and share some opinions?

Let me know and I'll move it to the competition subforum if you want.

Hope you enjoy them, Cream Caramel and Green Poison are two of the best Indicas I've ever tried :yes:

Sweet regards,

tommy

Im pretty sure these wont be done in time for the comp mate, we had some timing issues and us genrally being shit that prevented us from starting earlier, we have kept back a number of seeds though to do when the next comp starts. If the comp has time left on it feel free to move it mate :) was hoping a bit for some tips when it comes to training etc, seen some of the stuff you have done in your grows , looks amazing mate.

Hi again mate! :yep:

Around a month ago I announced in the competition thread that all the diaries that will not be finished in time, for whatever reason, will be considered for the next season's competition. This means that if you finish this after the 3rd of June I would then move your thread to the next season's competition subforum. And you still could do another one because we allow for multiple grow diaries from one single participant.

That being said I think I will now move your thread into the competition subforum and if you end up not wanting it there, let me know and I'll "un-move" it :)

Sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks mate :) How do the green poision respond to topping and lst btw ? Somone mentioned to me that they dont really need a lot of feed ?

Also I guess the Green Poision could be finished in time due to the short flowring time on her but the Creme Caramel wont be.

Really looking forward to growing these out.

Edited by Dougalis

Hi again my friend!

Yes, maybe they'll be ready on time :yep:

I think they will respond well to lst or topping. And yes, if you use a good soil you don't need to feed them much ;)

Keep it up, sweet regards,

tommy

Oh... and welcome to the contest!

Best of luck for your diary and all good for your plants :yep:

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

Well they popped through the soil yesterday and by this morning they had dumped the casing still on them and where looking quite happy :alien2:

post-65800-0-37347500-1331727155_thumb.jpg

Guest nelly123

Good look m8, some nice plants ya chose there, all the best with em am sure ya wont harm them topping them. Nelly

Good look m8, some nice plants ya chose there, all the best with em am sure ya wont harm them topping them. Nelly

Just hoping I dont fuck it up :P thinking of maybe only LST'ng one of them just incase I break it :headpain:

Well, I think my Ph pen has died on me and it looks like I may of killed the little girls off , 3 of them are looking really ill with curled and yellowing 1st set of leaves, and they dont appear to be growing anymore Not sure what I've done I'm guessing I've fucked the PH somehow and they cant handle it because they are so little. Pretty gutted , going to put some more seeds in today and buy a new PH pen.

P.s The plants look like they have been overfed but I have given them no food and only a real tiny amount of rooting liquid.