Short & Sweet Green4me

Green4me

Well im a long time lurker and thought it was time to say hello an start a dairy, after seeing what your all getting back from the sweet seed auto's thought id give them a go myself.

Beans are 3 x Mohan Ram auto and 1 freebie bean cotton candy fem(Delicious seeds), hope to have the cc for a mother next time around.

Not grown anything in over 10 years and never used coco or grown auto's so going to be a learning thing, just hope i do the beans justice dont have much luck hatching beans either lol.

Seeds have been soaking in pot of water for last 12 hours then put into root riot cubes, watered the cubes with a little room temp water few hours ago as packet was split and the cubes were little dry on the top, now there sat in a plastic bag in the warm drobe in the dark.

Just waiting for the lady's to show there selfs and il be putting them under a blue 125 watt cfl, feed will be Vitalink coir grow and into Plagron coco 11 cm square pots once i pot up any luck :). Have a 4 inch wvk fan and carbon filter in the post should be here friday, plan on getting a 75x75x160 budbox and 250watt hps for budding in next 2/3 weeks.

No dobt ive missed something but first go at this dairy thing so go easy on me ;) and thanks for looking in.

Green4me

post-71668-0-20709300-1331169519_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi mate!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and to the 3rd Grow Diary Competition :yep:

Hope you enjoy the Mohan Ram Auto ;)

I'll keep passing by, good luck and sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks all for looking in just waiting on the beans to hatch and il be back with an update and some pics fingers crossed, time for a spliff and a brew :smoke:

Green4me

• Like 1

Cheers Ska for looking in, just a quick update.

All under 125w blue cfl in the drobe getting just water, temps warm because back of drobe is near a wall mounted rad, lights 20 on 4 off. Bit rushed but im nackerd been long day and keeping with the thread title lol.

Thanks again everyone for the comments :B):

Green4me

post-71668-0-16784300-1331517810_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Well another quick update been in agony with my back :wallbash: an trying to take my mind off it by posting an update with quick brew and a j before bed, got to be better than some shitty pain killer off the doctor and itching/pukeing all night.

Anyway potted up yesterday into plagron coir in square 10cm pots as tap was root poking out the bottom of the cubes and gave light feed with VitaLink coir grow @ 1ml/ 1 ltr water, not alot to see and think i messed the photos up but here they are anyway, will try and get on some time tomorrow with better pics thanks again for looking in.

Green4me

post-71668-0-85560900-1331773679_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ello Green4Me.

Good luck with your grow mucker. Am sure you wont be dissapointed with the plants. Sweet Seeds are on the ball with the auto's :yep:

All the best

Cannabis Kid :yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi and cheers Cannabis Kid and Ganjaman17 thanks for looking in :B):

Well going to call this day 4ish you can probly tell from other posts im full of info :wassnnme: (Not), an dates times not really a strong point and another reason for the dairy lol.

Seedlings still in the drobe will post pics of it soon but theres not really anything to see no narnia in there just a normal drobe with 6 inch clip on fan.

Lights- 20/4 125w cfl

Feed- vitalink coir @ 2ml grow ltr

Ordered 250mls of vitalink bio plus, bio pack, fulvic will be getting buddy and maybe flush when needed or might just use water for flush seems odd adding something to flush other stuff out but going to have a read first before i decide, also have digi min/max growroom thermometer on route.

Thanks again everyone for looking in :guitar: .

Green4me

post-71668-0-99823400-1331928730_thumb.jpg

good luck and make sure you got a good carbon filter cos those babies will reeeeeek when in flower .

Hi La Viva Sativa & vince noir thanks for looking in and the advice, funny enough i got rid of my budget fan and fillter today going to get a RUCK Fan & Rhino Pro Filter 4 inch from greens when i have the cash as im paranoid about smells.

Well day 6ish lol no really change in anything other than some nice growth :yahoo: feed and light everything else the same, going to up the feed tomorrow to 4ml a ltr as they seem to love it, and trying to raise it slowly rather than jump up to 20ml in 9 days going by the chart.

Had a tinker with my camera/phone today aswell, kids have gone out for the day with gran parents :guitar: so have a few hours to play with, think i found my problem auto focus was on and its useless :headpain: pics should be abit clearer from here on in.

Pics to come but not sure how i add more than one pic to each post so if anyone has any advice would be great thanks.

Green4me

post-71668-0-76458000-1332097430_thumb.gif

My girls and a treat j of cheesil :B):