RELIGION. LOVE IT OR LOATH IT ?

Guest qaqaqa

The ones that knock on ya door are annoying. Once when i was in my teens had some JW's knock on my door. I was smoking a joint and had a bit of Bob playing. The first thing the guy said was ya dont look black to me man in crappy Jamaican accent. Not sure what else he said after that cos I slammed the door in his face! What a wanker!!!

• Like 2

Are there Troll's on the site looking for converts as we seem to be going through a spate of religious threads now. Fuck me if you are going to Troll please start a "discussion" about something with some reality to it.

H2

That was brilliant B, i like the "too local" bit, i was only thinking that the other day, is he a writer too?

Guest bazzad9

That was brilliant B, i like the "too local" bit, i was only thinking that the other day, is he a writer too?

he has written books mate ,but is more famous for his lectures

well worth googling mate ,on a par with sagan :smokin:

Thanks mate, this has made my day :yep: got the messenger lecture d/ling and amazon have all the lectures also :)

Guest bazzad9

off topic a bit sorry

have a look at this one ratdog ,its one of the first things a saw of his

instantly liked him