RELIGION. LOVE IT OR LOATH IT ?

Guest qaqaqa

personally I think its all good but not for me, as mentioned earlier some people get something from it and thats great for them, I get the same from playing golf and spending time with the kids...!

What really worries me is the hatred that seems to come from the radical aspects of most religions, thats a worry as my understanding of religion goes it seems to go against everything any religion is about, peace, love understanding and worship...

Live and let live

• Like 1

I can't stand religion, all a load of bollocks as far as I am concerned. However, each to his own and all that, live & let live!

What really pisses me off is those silly little fish shaped badges on the back of cars, fuck me, u just as well put a sticker on saying 'this car is limited to 30mph'

Oh and church bells. Another annoyance of mine. When I was a kid with a 1000watt stereo, I had environmental health round twice cause of the bass (I was in a rural location with only a handful of neighbours at the time) anyhows, I get told to turn my music down, but those bells kept ringing at the church across the valley every Sunday bloody morning. During the week the noobs must have been practicing cause it sounded awful!.

But what if your mum is deeply religious? Mine is, we are total oposites(sic) I cant spell.

I am not nearly clever enough to understand it all.

So I won't bother :yinyang:

A zealot is a zealot,if it wasn't religion it would be something else.You'll see the same thing in some of the cannabis activists that are around.

The core of the matter, I'm thinking! Zealotry, the opiate of the masses............

Not sure what I did wrong...

Nowt.

Trolls gonna troll.

Just for the benefit of anyone unable to see this post

:dev:

• Like 4

who is ignoring who ?

am i missing something (it wouldnt be unusual)

:smokin:

Think the OP has L'Emmerdeur on block :unsure:

One thing I'll give religion; there has been some lovely quotes involving it, my current favourite:

"I have only ever made one prayer to God: 'Oh Lord, make my enemies look ridiculous' and God granted it."

- Voltaire

But this is about as religious as I get:

• Like 1

My family is and sometimes was fanatical catholic followers pissed me off to a certain extent Fookin funerals go on for 10 days and used to get slapped for having condoms as a teenager fuck it then dad I'll fuck without them and catch aids not too worry dad.its strange my uncles are supposed to be really religeous but are 2 of the most violent men I know while hiding behind religion. I don't follow anything now apart from my religeous plants of green each too there own I dont get in arguments with folk over religion whatever folk want to be is good with me till they start preaching. :skin_up:

TS :skull:

Guest bazzad9

who is ignoring who ?

am i missing something (it wouldnt be unusual)

:smokin:

Think the OP has L'Emmerdeur on block :unsure:

nice one :smokin:

im one of those annoying people that no matter what state im in or how tired i am i get up bright as a button in a good mood

You're sick, you know that ?

Mornings are for curmudgeonly scowls all round,nowt else.

• Like 7

im one of those annoying people that no matter what state im in or how tired i am i get up bright as a button in a good mood

You're sick, you know that ?

Mornings are for curmudgeonly scowls all round,nowt else.

He's blessed !