Auto blueberry

rasta

Hey

Tony with the Auto blueberry what could you expect with them in optimal conditions outdoors

height,Girth,yield

I like the clip

Cheers Rasta :smokin:

Edited by rasta

under ideal conditions the AutoBlueberry reaches a little over 1 metre tall, maybe half a metre wide. Yields, with plenty of light and perhaps grown in hydro rather than soil might be 100g or thereabout. Here we are talking about good conditions. In the less than ideal world many people grow in then perhaps a couple of ounces per plant might be more realistic

I am hoping to see our test grower with AutoBlueberry soonish, and I reckon he would pull around 150-200 grams under top spec conditions.

I will post some pics of plants

One consistent message we get on AutoBlueberry is that of a top quality smoke on a par with the better traditional varieties

Many thanks Tony will be growing a few outdoors I'm hoping for 2 harvests next year. I will be doing a well composted site chook,cow,sheep poop lime and some organic additives

Cheers rasta :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...

When I harvested my auto blueberry, I put the pot with it's stalk outside, some weeks later I noticed it had re vegged it's self and was a couple of weeks into bud, and they say u can't re veg autos, tell that to the dp's blueberry auto lol