Dutch Passion's MAZAR!

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Off to a good start fella :yep:

Its gonna be a long hot summer with them mazar.

Hope you find a good un.

Watching with interest.

Penny.

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

and there off!

I can't wait to get stuck in with mine NJD, won't be over summer though thats for sure. Loft is pushing 30º already

And its a Three way tie so far into the first corner lol

If your pushing 30oc just now, then you will need to get rid of a light or down size or get more intake and extraction.

As far as I am aware 30oC is abit to hot. when they get to about 32 - 34 oc the metabolic rate of the plant slows down, so they take longer to finish

Something to look into, I would think as it only going to get hotter :B):

Looking good

cant wait to see what the bud looks like

Cheers IGG ;)

Neither can I lol but its going to be atleast another 3 month before I get to see the buds in flow :guitar:

You got your Test beans yet?

Off to a good start fella

Its gonna be a long hot summer with them mazar.

Hope you find a good un.

Watching with interest.

Penny.

Thanks Penny :D

Hopefully a Hot Baked summer :smokin:

Pasted to some grassy knoll somewhere :hippy:

Everything has went really well so far, So I would think I am in with a good chance

:skin_up:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil
  • Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Cheers m8 I am also really looking forward to these babies :skin_up:

Gonna be a good summer this year :B):

:smokin:

• Like 2

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Mazar After 10 Days

They have all been under a 400w M/H for 6 days now and they are racing along :guitar:

The M/H Lamp is still quite high up and the 3x Mazar have all stretched to get to the light.

The New Auto Mazar Plant Tags have been put to good use :D they are helping keep the Mazar in place while they try and Beef Up. But these are not Auto Mazar I thought I would just make use of the Tags

This is one of the down sides to having plants at different ages and sizes under the same light, Never mind it wont be long till the sort them selves out

gallery_34896_3912_20360.jpg

:hippy::bong::smokin:

• Like 2

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

:hi: CK bud Hope you Good ;)

I got these babies on 20/4 light Cycle, I find I get the best results this way :D

Should be vegging these Mazar for another 3 to 5 weeks before being put into flowering :smokin:

• Like 1

Those Mazar will look great with a nice long veg on them, and then they will fatten-up beautifully.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Those Mazar will look great with a nice long veg on them, and then they will fatten-up beautifully.

Cheers Tony

They just need to get a bit more light and they will be fine :D

looking beautiful mate they are going to be a good grow,

my mate grow the mazar :) lush looking plant.

Edited by irish green grower

Just stumbled across this diary NJD & thought I’d pull-up a futon… :oldtoker:

Been growing DP Mazar myself almost exclusively for the last 4yrs (although not just now) so I obviously like it! :thumsup:

Mine are pretty robust plants, tough-old leaves, thick stems & lush dark green colours… dead easy to grow IME & yield well…

I’ve not found them as easy to train (e.g. scrog) as other strains with more sativa in them… but they can take a bit of rough treatment… :naughty:

Mine don’t smell very much during a grow… during curing though my buds do stink – if I burp them then the room stinks within a few seconds – that particular smell is sweet to begin with but gets a bit overpoweringly sickly after a while. Mine do stink when smoked too… more hashy than anything else.

Taste… mine are spicy/peppery hash tasting which is nice… but there’s also a hint of aftershave/pine disinfectant which kicks-in after a while… personally I’m less keen on that…

I let mine go for about 8-9wks and I wouldn’t describe the stone as ‘up’. They put me right on my arse ‘til I developed a bit of tolerance but even after smoking mazar for a few years it still does the business… :stoned:

Just don’t plan on getting much done afterwards ‘cos it probably won’t happen… :sleep1:

Stan

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

looking beautiful mate they are going to be a good grow,

my mate grow the mazar, lush looking plant.

Cheers IGG bud :D

Hoping so, I was looking at them not long ago and they are racing away just fine :guitar:

Just stumbled across this diary NJD & thought I’d pull-up a futon…

Been growing DP Mazar myself almost exclusively for the last 4yrs (although not just now) so I obviously like it!

Mine are pretty robust plants, tough-old leaves, thick stems & lush dark green colours… dead easy to grow IME & yield well…

I’ve not found them as easy to train (e.g. scrog) as other strains with more sativa in them… but they can take a bit of rough treatment…

Mine don’t smell very much during a grow… during curing though my buds do stink – if I burp them then the room stinks within a few seconds – that particular smell is sweet to begin with but gets a bit overpoweringly sickly after a while. Mine do stink when smoked too… more hashy than anything else.

Taste… mine are spicy/peppery hash tasting which is nice… but there’s also a hint of aftershave/pine disinfectant which kicks-in after a while… personally I’m less keen on that…

I let mine go for about 8-9wks and I wouldn’t describe the stone as ‘up’. They put me right on my arse ‘til I developed a bit of tolerance but even after smoking mazar for a few years it still does the business…

Just don’t plan on getting much done afterwards ‘cos it probably won’t happen…

Stan

:hi:

Hope You Good Stan.

Was wondering how long it would take you to find you way here :wassnnme:

Yes I do remember you telling me about, you growing Mazar and how good it was, So here I am giving it a go myself.

How tall do they usually grow? I may Fim or top them to get them to spread out if they do not respond well to training. I have a few strains that need Fimmed or Topped to get a good result

I am glad you told us what the Smell and taste are like as it sounds as if I will love this strain :yep: There is a strain I have already and if I was to write out my thoughts on it they would be virtually the same.

I actually quite like the aftershave, after taste that you can get from weed lol So no worries there. Just aslong as it dont smell or taste like Perfume, I dont mind

Looking forward to see how these girls turn out, I am not even sure what strain I am going to grow them with yet :rolleyes: Probably some sort of Kush or Cross of one or maybe :unsure:

Gives me something to think about I suppose

How tall do they usually grow? I may Fim or top them to get them to spread out if they do not respond well to training. I have a few strains that need Fimmed or Topped to get a good result

They don't grow very tall being indica dom etc... depends how long you veg them for dunnit :wassnnme:

I've never topped mine so I don't know how the results would compare with LST & scrogging... when I say mine are difficult to train it's simply that the stems are quite thick & internodal lengths are short meaning that it's harder work than a more leggy, floppy, flexible plant... the results are still good however :wink:

it sounds as if I will love this strain :yep:

I can only talk from my own experience... I dunno whether everyone has the same taste or tolerance. What I have found is that all the plants in the pack of seeds I bought were pretty consistent in terms of stone & taste. They were pretty consistent in terms of form & structure too although I have one pheno that is a bit more skunky in it's bud structure, less leafy etc.

As you've said this strain has been around a while and even from responses in this thread you can see that there's some established experienced growers who still rate & keep the strain so that suggests that it's worth giving it a try at least :spliff:

Being an indica the buds on mine are quite leafy which is a headache when it comes to trimming & manicuring the buds... takes me feckin' ages :headpain: Also I've found it to be more prone to budrot as a result... although if you've already grown other indica doms to completion without getting rot then you'll probably be good! - As we know that's as much down to environment as it is to strain/variety

Anyone wanting to read more balanced feedback about this strain might want to check-out the Strain Viewer (cut & paste 'cannagenetic strain viewer' into google - it should be the first listing in the results :wink:) - just scroll down the page 'til you find 'mazar' & click on it - I've found it quite good for giving positive & negative feedback about established strains.

ATB for now...

Stan

• Like 1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Mazar After 14 Days

The 3 Mazar are now 2 weeks old, I have been able to move the light down now so I am hoping they fill out now and stop stretching

They all look nice and healthy and are all roughly the same size. I have started to bend the stems to keep them short

EC 1.2

Ph 5.5

Temp 26oC

RH 55%

Mazar 1

gallery_34896_3912_23207.jpg

Mazar 2

gallery_34896_3912_57439.jpg

Mazar 3

gallery_34896_3912_122021.jpg

Have a Good Weekend Folks

:hippy::bong::smokin: