The Automatic Generation of 3rd

Good Friends of green ...

This journey I come to leave some snapshots Skun called Sweet Sweet car and SPECIAL NON car

and while you're here take advantage and sent a huge greeting has this community

I spend a day full of resin

:hi::skin_up:

gallery_64181_4173_56936.jpg

gallery_64181_4173_62697.jpg

gallery_64181_4173_90035.jpg

gallery_64181_4173_107092.jpg

gallery_64181_4173_97465.jpg

• Like 1

Ese er13 :yep:

Gracias por la visita ;)

They look very well, I'm sure your harvest is totally sweet :skin_up:

Keep it up, sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1

Ese er13 :yep:

Gracias por la visita ;)

They look very well, I'm sure your harvest is totally sweet :skin_up:

Keep it up, sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

Esee Tommy_ Ahí potente, como está usted hoy buen Amigo, espero que muy bien con muxa salud y botes llenos de María...

:skin_up:

Lo que siento que ia use todo el Space para alojar fotos y no me deja subir más...

:unsure:

AndEnglis

There Tommy_ Esee powerful as you are now good friend, I hope very well with good health and boatloads of Mary ...

What I feel ia use Space to accommodate all the photos and will not let me upload more ...

:unsure:

And for all the UK420 A great greeting full of rich smoke a joint, come on, resin coated ...

health

post-64181-0-78538400-1336129661_thumb.jpg

Edited by Er13
  • Like 2

Nice and sticky my friend. Lovely sparkling resin glands. Oh joy.

Cheers :smokin:

:bong:

That HipHip,

How are you my good friend? Brownish resin-filled days and prognosis foresee a Fellow of the green ...

A big hello to the Hiphip

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Good dear friends from the UK420, to close this thread and I currado a tasting note in English, exclusively for UK420, I hope you mean and sorry for the spelling.

Regards and soon friends

We continue with the instruction must soldier on

:book:

:B):

Overview:

Variety: Mohan Ran CAR

Bank/Criador: SweetSeeds

Cultivador: er13

Date cata: 06/05/205

visual tasting:

Cogollos: very good, cogollos with form of torrecica, jumps to the sight the resin

Pistils: Average a lot of quantity and brown80%Whites 20%.

Relacion caliz/Leaf, appearance: Normal, average, wapi.

Tricomas: To mogollón, whites in lathe 60-70%, with ambar 20-30%.

It witnesses of seeds? Nasty, without seed.

CATA IN DRY:

Density (weight):0,7g. Good, are not cogollos too big neither fat but if they are hard recubiertos of resin, Average.

Hardness: average.

Aroma cogollo: it has penetrating aroma, to mature fruit, and a touch to skunk of bottom and this characteristic smell of this variety,

Aroma cogollo trinchado: as soon as it changes, if acaso pronounce a bit but the smell to mature fruit

CATA IN COMBUSTION:

Half: spliff / joint

Flavour in combustion: the flavour of this variety is equal that his smell, very characteristic, leaving at the end a flavour dulzón in the palate that does to salivate several times but does indescriptible in these first catas .

Guia For Catas: 0 for minimum, 10 for maximum. Fill up so many boxes as it was necessary.

Acre [ ] Agridulce [ 2] Musk [ ] Ammonia [ ] Anís [ ] Cranberry [2 ] Bayas [ ] Coffee [ ] Meat [ ] Cathedral [ ] Cedar [ ] Cherry [2 ] Chewing gum [ ] Chocolate [2 ] Citrus [ ] Coconut [ ] Dulce [6 ] Spices [ 4] Floral [ ] Fresa [ ] Fruit [ ] Sweets Hierbajo [ ] Iron [ ] Incense [ ] Soap [ ] Lemon [ ] Wood [ ] Handle [3 ] Peach [2 ] Melon [2 ] Mint [ ] Honey [1 ] Moss [ ] Naranja [1 ] Walnut Moscada [ ] Petróread [ ] Perfume [ ] Skin cured [ ] Pepper [ ] Pine [ ] Pineapple [ ] Grapefruit [2 ] Cheese [ ] Chemical [ ] Licorice [3 ] Terroso [ ] Grape [ ] Vainilla [ ] skun [2]

EFFECTS:

I Initiate effects, length: fast, strong, little to little goes you creating a world mu way until leaving you with the neck doblao and looking sideways, LITERAL.

Type of effects: cerebral30% corporal/physicist70%.

Recommended stop: Be tranquilico, look a peli, dream awake/imaginary trips, sleep perhaps.

No recommended stop: Work, drive etc...

Tolerancia: Drop-.

Guia For Effects: it Aims [P] if you have sensed a positive effect and [N] if you have had a negative effect. It specifies if it is necessary.

[N] Activity

[P] Relief of the anxiety

[P] Relief of the pain

[P] Appetite

[P] Capacity to rest or be still

[P] Sleep

[P] Imagination/creativity

[P] sexual Impulse

[N] Introspection

[N] Paranoia

[P] Perception auditiva

[N] Perception of humour

[N] Pecepción visual

[P] Perception of the taste

[N] Process of the speech

[P] Process when thinking

[N] Taquicardia

INFORMACION ADDITIONAL:

light :250w indoor.

Sustrato: Lihg mix, Atami

Credit: Complex creci(Generic)Skun flora(Generic)/Delta9(Cannabiog)/Bigbud-BudCandy(Adven.Nutr)

Irrigation: Manual

Time Flowering: 10Weeks AutómaticPlant

Time of dried/cured: 7 days of dried, 2Weeks

Seed/Esqueje: seed

conserves mother? No

Comments:

Note of this variety;

:eat:

post-64181-0-02242800-1337170877_thumb.jpg

post-64181-0-26957700-1337171442_thumb.jpg

Edited by Er13
  • Like 2