Cream of the Crop - February 2012

Joolz

640 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Although nor concentrates neither dried buds cannot compete with the beauty of fresh flowers,

they never win just even because they aren't alive objects and need a separate competition imo.

It's funny you should say that Jump as so far your entry is in 2nd place..lol

• Like 2

Looks like it's going to be a close one too! :spliff:

Edited by Stonehenge
Missing word!

I notice none of the mods wants to step forward and admit to picking the bowl of soap...

lol

Good luck to everybody who has been nominated. :yep:

• Like 3

I notice none of the mods wants to step forward and admit to picking the bowl of soap...

That is because we work as a team and so we take it on the chin as a collective balls up..:)

• Like 2

That is because we work as a team and so we take it on the chin as a collective balls up..:)

So is that a confession? lol

• Like 1

No because if it was a confession I would have posted durrrr what a divvy I am look everyone I cocked up..:yep:

Edited by madgiz

So am I to be reimbursed somehow for showing off my soap pic in a cannabis related competition :)

Oh I dunno, I reckon I should have the three top selling strains from all the breeders who advertise on here :) Thats a good deal in my eyes, what ya reckon ??

Vill :)

E2A........ nah was only kidding, 1 pack of "censored" would more than suffice :):smokin::wassnnme:

Edited by The Villain

So am I to be reimbursed somehow for showing off my soap pic in a cannabis related competition :)

Oh I dunno, I reckon I should have the three top selling strains from all the breeders who advertise on here :) Thats a good deal in my eyes, what ya reckon ??

Vill :)

E2A........ nah was only kidding, 1 pack of "censored" would more than suffice :):smokin::wassnnme:

And there was me thinking we should be charging you for sneakily promoting body shop products on the site. :rofl:

Thanks for posting the edited picture again but you really did not need to, I have the original and the final edited version on my mac.

If people want a scapegoat why not pick me, I wouldn't know bho from dish soap from a picture, never made bho only smoked it, I did not reject the picture so why not have a go at me :ouch:

• Like 1

Jumps BHO is a thing of beauty, even if it was toffee it would still get my vote :yep:

+1 fine effort from jump there. :skin_up:

TS :skull:

Jumps BHO is a thing of beauty, even if it was toffee it would still get my vote :yep:

+1 fine effort from jump there. :skin_up:

TS :skull:

+2 for effort and skill in the process of extraction as well as the artistic flair to make an abstract staue and taking a great shot to boot..

It is in a league of it's own if you ask me..:yep:

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 2

Thanks for the nomination mods. :thumsup:

Shame I havn't got a chance against Burns, George and Nasher. :yep:

It's great to see a bud glowing in the sun, especially that one, great pic. :notworthy:

Good luck to all. :applause:

Had to vote for jump. God that's almost better than sex??? Maybe it is I wouldn't know what hash that good is like lol

• Like 1