Need To Find An Air Ioniser

Tabehodai

Hi folks,

Now that I live abroad I find it difficult to find something that used to be quite easily available in the UK meaning an air ioniser.

A friend of mine had one at home in order to cover the smell of his little private paradise and it was quite efficient. The ioniser he was using was very small and cheap (around 25 quid at the time, that was 7 or 8 years ago) and he'd bought it from Comet or Currys or some other place (don't remember).

So my question is where to find one of these babies nowadays so that I can ask one of my mates to buy one for me?

Many thanks in advance,

Tabehodai

Hi folks,

Now that I live abroad I find it difficult to find something that used to be quite easily available in the UK meaning an air ioniser.

A friend of mine had one at home in order to cover the smell of his little private paradise and it was quite efficient. The ioniser he was using was very small and cheap (around 25 quid at the time, that was 7 or 8 years ago) and he'd bought it from Comet or Currys or some other place (don't remember).

So my question is where to find one of these babies nowadays so that I can ask one of my mates to buy one for me?

Many thanks in advance,

Tabehodai

argos do them. i had 1 it dident touch the smell £50 not well spent.

good luck

ioniser.jpg This is the one i have and i have to disagree with the other two chaps this does for me i use it to cut down on any bacteria ie mold spores but ive noticed it does kill the smell but i reckon it all depends on how big the room is your going to use it in my flower room is 2x2 it cost me £25 pm me as i dont want to spam for the place i got it from