Ordering some Oasis

moodyman78

Hi Tony

I am keen to get some Oasis as it is being discontinued but am having trouble placing an order on the site, when I reach the payment processors page it says they do not accept the currency, was the same yesterday.

Is it broken or am I missing something, I am in the UK by the way.

Thanks for the heads up about the discontinued strains by the way.

Hi Moodyman,

I will check on this and get back to you. One possibility is that the seed stock has gone. Another possibility is that the new website has thrown a wobbly at the time you were browsing.

If the stock is gone there will be some at one of our UK distributors (http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/dealers/united-kingdom/ )

But i will check and get back to you ASAP

tony

thanks for the feedback mate, I will be back in touch soon.

Likewise for ANYONE having issues PLEASE let us know. We have stayed around for 25 years by trying to offer the best service we can. Occasionally things may go wrong, if they do you can contact me here. If I am taking a rare holiday you can mail info@dutch-passion.nl where one of the office staff will pick up the problem and sort it out for you

tony