Black Jack and cream caramel diary

Evil_Ryu

Hey mate, the Grostar is worth it, not easy to hide though :ouch:

:)

haha i bet! how wide are they? my parabolic is 1m, when i take my tent and stuff down i try my best to cram it into my spare wardrobe! lol i realy should dismantle the damn thing but im worried it wont go back together! lol

Spare wardrobe is what i need then lol

Grostar is in one piece, 42" I think, but it's height is also a right bugger with the lamp attached, a few years ago we stayed in a small flat ( have since moved, thankfully) got an inspection from the letting agent, only place to hide it was under the duvet in the double bed, bed and duvet looked like a cut down version of The Great Pyramid of Giza lol

haha a spare wardrobe just for your grostar would be sweet! you might just about fit a cheeky ballast in there too. think that would be your lot though.

i bet that looked ace! lol

• 3 weeks later...

hey evil whats happeninmate ??/ your doing a good job there man , mine are on day 17 veg for 1 bj and 1 cc and then 3 more cc 1 week behind on day 12 veg all been super cropped taday , well im growing other strains to so all the oldest plants at day 17 veg were super cropped today and will be getting strapped down like your self open them up get the best out them bitches!! lol anyway good luck m8 and will stop by see how your doing soon !!!! im also doing a sweetseeds diary and one with all my strains check them out if you fancy in my content ! peace

• 2 weeks later...

Evening mate, Cheers for poping in man. Been working some long ass hours recently so havnt been able to update.

Will check you diary out, im sure you are growing your ladys to there full potential

But here goes the update! lol

Edited by Evil_Ryu

and on with the update, Had a few cold nights which i think has slowed them down a teeny bit (had the rad maxed out aswel)

The smaller of the cream caramels has decided to sprout a few nuts down below but have picked these off. they were getting ready to drop there load too. had some pollen in my hand afterwards. going to be keeping an eye on her

gallery_46949_4139_172981.jpg

My fave plant so far is definatly black jack...

gallery_46949_4139_390183.jpg

The larger of the cream caramels has a proper freaky looking bud, anyone know why this is?

gallery_46949_4139_94189.jpg

• Like 2

and last but not least a canopy shot, have just moved the light up. they dont seem to have stretched as much as any of my other grows. maybe because there tied down?

gallery_46949_4139_462884.jpg

All are on 4ml of OT Bloom per Litre.

The better of the cream caramels is on the front right hand side (theres a cheeky blues top left aslso)

• Like 2

The only issue i have with this grow, i have forgotten how many days 12/12 im at, would anyone like to have a guess?lol

At a glance I would say about twice as many as there were when they were half that age.

Lovely stuff mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

At a glance I would say about twice as many as there were when they were half that age.

Lovely stuff mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

i had to read that twice man, very clever! Time seems to have flown by on this grow, think thats because i havnt been keeping track of time lol

Im thinking i have around 3 to 4 weeks to go yet

Cheers man

• Like 1

Coming along well dude.

:):yinyang:

Cheers dude, its prob my worst grow in a few years. had loads of issues with nightime temps, think the caramels are going ladyboy aswel, pulled 4 pollensacks off them today, had a shit load of pollen in there too. they were from under the the plants. im just hoping theres nothing up top. i cant see shit for pistols though

Guest nelly123

Hi evil, i'd say it looks about 4 weeks of 12/12 m8, it looks the same pheno as mine am doing hope it goes well for you pal. Nelly

• 2 weeks later...

Afternoon guys and gals.

Its time for a cheeki update on the girls

First up is my fave plant, its a black jack and looks frosty like a mo fo! tight ass buds aswel

gallery_46949_4139_120918.jpg

and an overall canopy shot...

gallery_46949_4139_156968.jpg

Front left is my slightly freaky cream caramel (only a few buds in sight, she had at least 7 main tops)

Front right is my lemon smelling cream caramel

Back right is black jack

and back left isnt sweet seeds so best not say anything regarding her! lol

I am hoping to take these down next weekend, they are currently getting superlumens (660w) pure hps.

I do have a 400w MH, do you think there will be any advantage at all of running that from say weds onwards? or should i just stick with the hps

Thanks for looking people