Loftman gets the diary under way...

Loftman

Humidity under control at last... lights out temps still a bit low but getting sorted now..

gallery_73_5528_21036.jpg

Leaf edge curl is coming back under control, new leaves looking nicer

gallery_73_5528_3598.jpg

she is starting to develop nicely now...

gallery_73_5528_29719.jpg

• Like 2

hi loftman, thanks for update :bong:

nice green color and very healthy plants.

Good luck!

Jaypp

Doing my best Jay... only one plant in there so it gets all my attention and singing to it helps, 'Pink Moon' by Nick Drake is a favourite...

gallery_73_5528_77883.jpg

• Like 1

Hey buddy... I'm enjoying those beautiful flowers you have there and judging for their looks I think they will get very fat, very soon. And they are so many...

That will be a very interesting plant to watch flowering, I'll keep passing by, sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

Hi guys, not sure what is going on here but still have severe leaf curl so would appreciate any comments, the grey tips are the residue from a misting on Saturday with Mancozeb (Dithane 945)to prevent any fungus developing if she is stressed and a misting on Sunday with 1% Manganese citrate, she appears to be growing quite happily but does not have that green lustre, just a dull matt surface to the leaves, temps are good humidity 55%, 20c L/Off, 27.5c L/On, ph6.0, 930ppm, base H2O of 130ppm, plenty of ventilation, I'm wondering if this new batch of AN Connoisseur might be lacking something...

gallery_73_5528_353767.jpg

• Like 2

Still worried about the leaf curl so have changed the lights to 2 x 200 Enviro's

gallery_73_5528_36372.jpg

Warm glow less heat, may need a bit more light, but hope she straightens up in a few days...

gallery_73_5528_153128.jpg

Fridge top came in handy after all...

gallery_73_5528_36393.jpg

gallery_73_5528_83658.jpg

• Like 2

that curl is usually cos the leaves are too hot and are trying to perspire ..not much to worry about in the big scheme of things as long as its not tooo extreme a curl

• Like 2

Last post before Christmas festivities take over for a week

gallery_73_5528_166039.jpg

not much happening since last post but am changing the nutrients gradually over to GHS granulated formula +25% every day

gallery_73_5528_201915.jpg

struggling with removing the colour cast from the cfl's

gallery_73_5528_186842.jpg

gallery_73_5528_273014.jpg

and a bit of artistic flare here, and still have the leaf curl, i'm lost for an answer but still she is looking ok

a bit matt in those pictures but as I say cfl's not the best light to work in...

gallery_73_5528_330359.jpg

And Tommy and your team, regards of the season, have a good holiday and look forward to the new year.. stay well dudes

Edited by Loftman
  • Like 2

Hi loftman, thanks for all, you have a great work here. She is looking very well.

Nice and frosty buds mate

i wish you a merry christmas, and happy next year bro

all the best!

Jaypp

• Like 1

Latest pictures in the diary

gallery_73_5528_362276.jpg

Still got dreaded leaf curl just been impossible to rectify

gallery_73_5528_145081.jpg

not far off, still have clear trichomes

gallery_73_5528_269436.jpg

• Like 2