Jack 47 Auto ®

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Jack 47 Auto®
30.jpg

3rd generation autoflowering. This hybrid is the result of a cross between a Jack Herer Auto from the Sweet Seeds R & D department and our elite clone of AK
47. Probably the most potent autoflowering variety available in the market.
A very productive autoflowering with abundant, compact and very resinous buds. The aroma and taste of this strain is sweet, fresh, lemony and with hints of incense.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS31
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 450-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 50-120 cm

17.jpg
11.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

1.jpg

Hey sweet growers!

It’s time to share some pictures of Jack 47 Auto®, a big yielder autoflowering variety with stratospheric effects!

She grows very fast, developing a lot of branches and is a plant that eats fertilizer like a photo dependent if she has a good light equipment and enough space to grow.

This plant was grown under 2 Led Cob with 55W each one. The final size was 1,10cms and she gave me 98 grms of dry buds in only 67 days since germination.

Bio-Fertilizers as always I do: Bio boost, BioFlores, Magical and Cannazym. 20L Airpot with soil. If you use COCO, she can be a big producer! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures and of course, this marvellous strain ;)

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

Thanks for the visit and Stay Sweet!!
jaypp

• Like 2