This is my first Grow Box craft

KANNAPU

• 2 weeks later...

I think I found what the problem was that was happening in my growbox, pensso it was because of the heater, the produsir hot air drying the air much. Now I put a radiator, oil and water to make recipiante with moisture, I now have: max 68% and 49% minimum of moisture, heat: 27C ° - 19C °

then I'll take new photos to post here

post-71520-0-90808500-1330867782_thumb.jpg

KANNAPU

Hey m8 nice box!

Are you planning to do your whole grow with those led's if so you would be better off with some larger cfl or some hid,i had those leds and now they are sitting in my veg box (no good for flowering)plus you need them a lot closer to your babies.

peace.

yes I have led the closer the plants. the manufacturer's instructions led them to the grow and bloom, has mixed spectrum, and now I made another air inlet passive warming and moved, I have to wait and see if resula this time, as is my first time I grow indoors, and I'm still in make test, this test that I have to be expensive, because two plants died :wallbash: