ukblazer's Sweet Seeds Comp Grow Diary 11/12 - THE 3G AUTO EDITION

ukblazer

Nice one buddy :D

Looking sweet... boxfresh 3G's :naughty::yep:

good luck mate. ive allso chosen the sweet special,and sweet skunk. il be pulling up a chair for this 1. :skin_up:

All the best with these dude am after trying some auto's my-self VERY sooin so am gunna be watching with interest dude good look m8. nelly

Cheers you 3 :yinyang: :yinyang: :yinyang:

Good luck with this one mate gonna start mine soon

ATB

Dnb :hippy:

Cheers mate, gonna stick mine in the soil in the morning, been soaking for just over 24 hrs now :yinyang:

UPDATE:

Ok the time is 13.30hrs on 22nd Feb, approx 48 hrs after putting the seeds into soak.

All 9 seeds had cracked and where showing very small tap roots, so ive just potted them all into there first pots. There in pre wetted light mix soil, no nutes or beneficials at all yet.

gallery_60789_3840_154331.jpg

And now they have been placed into there new homes under the 125 watt blue cfl on a 24 hr cycle in the veg box.

gallery_60789_3840_220438.jpg

Temps in the veg box are currently only sitting at 21.4 c as you can see in the picture, so will need to up this a bit also humidity very low so will also look into this.

Hopefully with a bit more heat and humidity all these ladies will show thereself in the next day or so, in the meantime i'm off to pray to the canna gods n do a few tweaks to the enviro.

Next update will most probably be the official Day 1, when i'll hopefully have some pics of 9 little ladies.

:yinyang:

Edited by ukblazer
  • Like 1

Hi mate!

Nice to know that the seeds have sprouted ;)

Hope they are already out of the soil too. See you around, sweet regards,

tommy

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Quick update with the progress of things so far. I checked the pots on Thursday the day after sowing the seeds and no sign of any movement which was expected.

Friday morning i woke up went to check again and YES! we had lift off, all 3 Sweet Specials where showing, also all 3 of the Sweet Skunks although i did have to help one of these little ladies out of her shell. No sign of any of the 3 Sweet Cheese though, oh well never mind was still early days and i was over the moon with the 6 that had sprouted.

Anyway saturday morning came and i checked again, we where now up to 8 out of 9 sprouted, 2 of the Sweet Cheese had now come through as well, Result! Still didnt give up on the last of the Cheese so gave it until last night (Saturday) to do something..... :unsure:

Last night came went and checked still no sign of the last lady. So off i went to ukblazers seed bank (a.k.a. the fridge) and drew for a packet of Sweet Seeds Black Jack Auto that i happened to of purchased a few weeks back. I stuck 1 seed in a glass of water and put it in the airing cupboard just in case. :wassnnme:

Have just been up and checked again and still no Sweet Cheese number 3, so ive pulled that pot and replaced it with the Black Jack Auto that i stuck in the airing cupboard last night.

Just to add to that on investigating the pot with the ungermed Sweet Cheese, i have to hold my hands up and say i put that one particular seed way too deep in the soil compared to all the others to even give it a fair chance of germing.... so in all fairness i have to say " I fucked that one up"

Hi mate!

Nice to know that the seeds have sprouted ;)

Hope they are already out of the soil too. See you around, sweet regards,

tommy

Hi Tommy

Thanks for passing by mate, yes they are above ground all except the one Sweet Cheese as ya can read above :wassnnme:

But other than that they are coming along nicely...... full steam ahead now :smokin:

So im classing yesterday as the official day 1 as that was when all 8 of the 9 where above ground, as i said ive just added an extra Black Jack Auto in as well, i'm hoping this one will sprout quick for me so its not too far behind the other 8

Managed to take a quick pic while i was checking on them, you can see the 8 already sprouted and the new addition in the front centre:

THE OFFICIAL DAY 2:

gallery_60789_3840_150373.jpg

For now....

Peace

• Like 2

pulling up a beanbag .cough fart mind if i make myself comfy?

More than welcome, theres some stinky cheese x rhino in the box make yaself a fat spliff :skin_up:

Good luck with your grow Ukblazer, be interesting to see how these third gen Auto's do.

HT.

Cheers man, yeah cant wait to see how these turn out, if there like the cream caramels i did i wont be dissapointed :skin_up: :skin_up:

• Like 1

Yes ukblazer some nice beans got some the same bro and will def be keeping eye on this good luck. I know there be dank buds anyway peace bruv

• Like 1