Thicky's Sweet Seeds Diary # 1

Guest Thicky

All the best with the grow Thicky, i had a Jack 47 twin myself and she went all the way through to harvest with no problems, so no worries there.

I've grown all those strains and i can tell you they are all very enjoyable smokes.

Nice start to the diary. :yep:

Good luck with the grow/ comp. What you growing?

its all in the title man 'Thicky's Sweet Seeds Diary # 1 Jack 47, Sweet Cheese and Wild Rose'

:yinyang:

was gonna ask myself, you can't see topic description on mobile website ;)

Great start to the competition Thicky pet :yep: I hope all goes to plan & you get a sweet harvest ;) I am gonna pop some sweet cheese autos for my 2nd strain for the comp, the smoke reports from OGsweet cheese made the autos unmissable :yep:

Good luck :yinyang:

Thanks Thctom -;) I'm growing 9 more political statements :D

Best of luck Thicky.

Off to a good start.

Hope your grows slightly quicker than your chess moves :P

All the best pal.

Penny.

lol Cheers Penny Always lovely to have you pop in - I will have to save the chess for my dotage when I will have more time

its all in the title man 'Thicky's Sweet Seeds Diary # 1 Jack 47, Sweet Cheese and Wild Rose'

:yinyang:

Cheers for that Sawney old bean - I couldnt raise the fingers to type the above answer ;)

Good luck

Thanks uk. Will have to get round everyone's diaries now I am off and running. :yep:

Great stuff thicky. well pleased to see your diary up. Good luck sweety

Hey rabid honey - always glad to see you pop over Hope all is well in the rabid household :)

Nice start Thicky, good to see you in the comp

atb

Mm

Thanks Mm - it is great that so many of us have a chance to grow some of these lovely strains. 100% germination rate - pukka

Welcome to the comp its about bloody time hehe

I'm sorry to add that tommy pmed me saying that the comp finishing date will be on my chop day, so there's not much doing a diary.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

All the best thicky, ill have to up my game now

Hi bushy - I love your sense of humour, you 're always making me laugh :D

That's right - let's aim for the stars !

Good luck with the grow Thicky ;).

I hope it all goes well for you..

I see you've got The jack47 which i've got going at the moment.Definately a thirsty plant,but it caught me out with the stretch,and nearly took over my whole grow room :).

Redtilidie :smokin:

Good luck Thicky :yep:

Twins!? Ha well thats a new one on me but then most things are!

Cheers Pssst Life is full of wonder ain't it!

All the best with the grow Thicky, i had a Jack 47 twin myself and she went all the way through to harvest with no problems, so no worries there.

I've grown all those strains and i can tell you they are all very enjoyable smokes.

Nice start to the diary.

Amazing!! - both of these twins are Jack 47's - maybe it is a trait :D

Good luck Thicky

Nice looking set up

Cheers spliffi - they love the T5

Bout time I subscribed to viewing some diaries so I'll pull up a pew over by ere in the corner dont mind me carry on T

Hearty welcome groovelick - it won't be too much of a strain reading this diary ;)

Great start Thicky

Hi Dudley, thanks for popping by -loving this growing lark :)

was gonna ask myself, you can't see topic description on mobile website ;)

Great start to the competition Thicky pet I hope all goes to plan & you get a sweet harvest I am gonna pop some sweet cheese autos for my 2nd strain for the comp, the smoke reports from OGsweet cheese made the autos unmissable

Good luck

Cheers for that CTOAN - SORRY FOR THINKING YOU WERE STONED THCTOM lol

Go for it thicky :band: Got any Hob-Nobs about ?

Hey Bhang Buddie !!!! Got some homemade oatmeal and peanut butter cookies - help yourself to all you can eat hun :D

Don't think your going to be able to do a diary, your going to be to busy replying to everyone :wassnnme:

don't worry you don't have to reply to this post, but i will be hurt if you don't :rofl:

Look out Thickys in! :guitar:

Best of luck with the comp hun, show us newbies how its done!

Apologies for the late arrival i'll just stand at the back n keep quiet....

ATB Dodgee

p.s, did someone mention biccies? :wassnnme: