G'mans Auto Misson

ganjaMan

Hi all and welcome to my auto mission , so ive just finished my first auto grow (CC & FB) with 250w hps , 6L pots ,bio bizz allmix compost ,and basically no air flow until the last week of flower.

The results were not amazing due to the lack of air flow and yellowing due to me overfeeding early but this grow will be better as i now have a carbon filter and extractor fan to take air out and 3 x 120mm pc fans for intake and will not go so willy nilly with the nutes.

still my last grow got me around 5 oz from 6 plants one of which was a runt from seed with deformed leaves.Anyways onwards and upwards and onto my next Auto grow to see if i can improve on my last result.

Before i start i would like to thank alot of you on the forum for getting me into growing and showing me how to do it , i have enjoyed reading alot of diarys and learned alot of usefull things so thanks to you all.

good luck with the grow G'man :unsure: noticed u got leaves turning up mr ... u might have your light to near plants as mine were doing the same thing and saw on someone else diary that it was because light was close could be wrong as i'm still on my 1st grow so still new to all this....

but look forward to following your dairy m8

Thanks mate i have been looking into this and i think its heat stress sue to me not running my fans for the past few days but gonna put them on 24 hours and see if they recover as i cannot raise my light anymore atm untill i move into my new space.

Gman.

thanks you lot.

So this is my setup , the pictrure quality isnt the best but its all ive got to hand.

Pritty much a basic setup and still need to finishing lining the walls with mylar,but at the moment it seems to be working for me .

306725DSC_0004.JPG

• Like 1

Good luck with the grow and comp mate, I think you'll find now you've got air flow and extratcion sorted, you should produced more bud come harvest time :yep:

Keep it green :hippy:

So this is day 21 for the FB2's , One of the 3 is showing pre flowers already and i think they will start going into there pre flower stretch within the next week or so .Also i gave them a light feed of bio silicon yesterday and it seems to have fattend the stems up already .

post-58382-0-43513700-1329755683_thumb.jpg

post-58382-0-72747000-1329755860_thumb.jpg

Edited by ganjaMan

Hi mate!

Welcome to the contest!

Hope these ladies keep developing well, good luck with them my friend,

sweet regards,

tommy