First Diary *Psicodelicia*

Ellis3

Hey Ellis :yep: doin a good job in here, did you not continue the lst? I will be giving my ladies some major bondage ;) can't wait to see those buds develope on the psi, keep em comin :smokin:

• Like 1

Good luck with the comp dude.

:hippy:

thanks buddy check the diary once in a while !! :yinyang:

Hey Ellis :yep: doin a good job in here, did you not continue the lst? I will be giving my ladies some major bondage ;) can't wait to see those buds develope on the psi, keep em comin :smokin:

thanks man, i wanted to do just some minor LST because the space in the closet is what it is :stoned: i just bent 2 ladies in order to have 7 tops, working good so far.

looking good. good luck

:yinyang:

thanks rabid will do my best :skin_up:

OH btw i'll take new pics tonight, diary update tomorrow, they've grown at least 15 to 20 cm in 4 days..... i'll have to cut the roof pretty soon :spliff:

Edited by Ellis3
  • Like 1

Day 37 !!

as promised, an update after 6 days from the last one. these babies have grown A LOT, here's a pic of the whole closet, i'm kinda wondering if they're gonna grow over the lamp (it happened to me with 2 black jacks once, they were the furthest away from the lamp and i had to bend them under the lamp support, the tops looked like artichockes :skin_up: ), any hint about what to do?

med_gallery_71185_4100_79694.jpg

here's a pic of the inside left plant, the smaller one (probably because of the air from the vent being really close) with lst, you can see she has 2 nice main tops :smokin:

med_gallery_71185_4100_111980.jpg

pic of the inside right, the other plant with lst, this one is as tall as the other three tho. the 2nd top isn't as high as the main one :spliff:

med_gallery_71185_4100_161250.jpg

last pic of the remaining 3 plants, pretty similar to one another, except the one on the right with strange stems. they're looking good, lots of side branches and thinner leaves finally.

med_gallery_71185_4100_267893.jpg

i've started to put 6ml per 1 litre of Alga Bloom since a couple of days ago, giving them a little more than 1 litre per day (divided for all the plants), they drink it all :stoned: .

thanks for checking this out :hippy:

BTW do you guys think 6ml per litre is TOO MUCH? :spliff:

Edited by Ellis3

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry guys for the waiting but i've been a little busy and i was in portugal this whole week !! maybe i've seen Tommy around without knowin it ha :skin_up:

here are some pics of almost 2 weeks ago (with a nice reflex finally this time wow), i haven't seen my plants for the last 10 days i hope my flatmate is givin them enough love :yinyang:

Day 43

med_gallery_71185_4100_183341.jpg

The 2 plants with LST

med_gallery_71185_4100_14957.jpg

the LST plant closest to the fan, she's lower than the other ones but the 2 tops are perfectly at the same level, likin it :guitar:

med_gallery_71185_4100_87246.jpg

upper view of 2 of the others

med_gallery_71185_4100_222011.jpg

group view with strange colours..

so far everything good, i had to feed them only water for 2 days because the lower tops of 2 plants were not strong and they were facing down, overfeeding probably? anyways problems solved in no time. :spliff:

hmm nothing else i think, i'll see again the babes in 2 days, update soon !!!! :bong:

• 2 weeks later...

Finally an update !! lazy stoner here :wassnnme:

Fast Forward to Day 68 (day 52 of 12/12) !!

med_gallery_71185_4100_89061.jpg

What to say, the growth is going well, the babes probably need another 10-14 days, the thrychomes are still white but will see how long before they turn amber. :guitar:

Btw sorry for the shitty colours of the pics :unsure:

Just one bad thing happened, I left the plants with my flatmate and he didn't move the lamp higher so one top got burned (plant in middle front), I had to cut it but it's ok now she has a double top growing, not too bad anyways, even tho it's the less productive of the group. :stoned:

med_gallery_71185_4100_189429.jpg

Here you can see the cut on the burned plant.

med_gallery_71185_4100_109908.jpg

here is my FAVOURITE one of the group, the glass is right next to the cola, it's pretty sweet, not too thick but def LONG. (and full of "snow" :smokin: )

med_gallery_71185_4100_52226.jpg

the first plant with LST, it didn't work out at all because the second top is really small. anyways it's a nice plant, the tallest of the group, probably because of the position in the groom as well. the main top is thick and fat enough. :bong:

med_gallery_71185_4100_161991.jpg

LST plant number 2 !! here the lst worked, the 2 main tops are pretty much the same size, and she's the one with the fattest and thickest colas (not very long tho), I'd say the production could be compared to the average of the other plants, but the one next to the fan in my grows has always been the smallest so bending her may have helped. :hippy:

med_gallery_71185_4100_132158.jpg

Last pic, group pic of the 3 outside plants, you can compare the differences in production.. best-"worst"-average :smoke:

Soo harvest before Easter. :yahoo:

I leave you boys and girls with a nice song I've been loving lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRlWlGUHbJk

It's in Italian you probably won't understand anything, but still music is cool enough

btw it's inspired by a poem by Edgar Lee Master author of "Spoon River Anthology", from wiki: based on "Dippold the Optician", the story of an optician who wants to create special glasses which project strange visions. :bong:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Babies chopped @ day 64 12/12 (day 81 total)

Happy to say that the grow has come to an end !! :guitar:

A few hours ago i cut the ladies, they were all pretty much ready, maybe a couple behind 1-2 day from the others but all good for me let's see where the head buzz can get to. :smoke:

anyways just a sneak peek i'll add some pics in a few days:

med_gallery_71185_4100_1644.jpg

My favourite one, the one with the fattest top she couldn't stay up straight.

med_gallery_71185_4100_24826.jpg

Group pic maybe my best yield so far? it's head to head with the blackjacks. (nothing major i know just an amateur here :skin_up: )

Hint, smoke the scissor's resin ALWAYS. :ninja:

Nice work keeping them ladys in ya tent bud, hope the harvest has gone well.

Next time might I suggest when you lst really pull the main tip down and tie it off, then slowly tighten every day to slowly pull the top branch down.

This will encourage the lower growth to spring to life and become the main tip, every so often squeeze the stem of the side branches (near the top) till you feel a pop sort of feeling, then slowly bent down the tips.

But always keep the main tip tied down throughout the grow

What you need to achieve is most of the buds at the same level. I grow in similar size restrictions so have become quite good at a bit of bondage.

Remember its easier to grow small plants and lower the light than grow big plants and run out of room

Here's my latest attempt with a scrog netgallery_47328_4241_117540.jpg

• Like 1

Nice work keeping them ladys in ya tent bud, hope the harvest has gone well.

Next time might I suggest when you lst really pull the main tip down and tie it off, then slowly tighten every day to slowly pull the top branch down.

[...]

wow thanks for the nice suggestion !! i've always thought that in my small grow room i wouldn't have space for 5-6 plants with heavy lsting, what do you think? :unsure:

(deja vu right now :spliff: )

anyways i'll get another grow going by the end of the week, 6 plants this time still have to decide if auotos or not, can't finish late in summer.

I wouldn't advise doing 6 with let as it makes them bush out, maybe 4 and either top them several times to keep them short or bend them (let) but the latter does make moving them a pain.

Saying that I've got 6 on the go but that's cos my j47 is a twin and.3 seeds are reg N.E.G bumgordo so chance I may end up with 3 or 4.

Its all about learning a technique that suits your growing style.

For example I used to run a 600 in a Dr120 and was shit at letting them grow naturally but my mate had great harvests even tho he watered every day and didn't know fuck all.

Now I have a 60x60 and a 250w and am pulling enough to sustain enough till next harvest with only growing 1 plant.

Less is more in the weed game mate, follow the basics laid out in the forum and you can't go wrong, not that you have.

Sorry I'm ranting now.

Off to bed with me lol

All the best

• Like 2

I wouldn't advise doing 6 with let as it makes them bush out, maybe 4 and either top them several times to keep them short or bend them (let) but the latter does make moving them a pain.

Saying that I've got 6 on the go but that's cos my j47 is a twin and.3 seeds are reg N.E.G bumgordo so chance I may end up with 3 or 4.

Its all about learning a technique that suits your growing style.

For example I used to run a 600 in a Dr120 and was shit at letting them grow naturally but my mate had great harvests even tho he watered every day and didn't know fuck all.

Now I have a 60x60 and a 250w and am pulling enough to sustain enough till next harvest with only growing 1 plant.

Less is more in the weed game mate, follow the basics laid out in the forum and you can't go wrong, not that you have.

Sorry I'm ranting now.

Off to bed with me lol

All the best

nothing to be sorry thanks for the advices! :guitar:

soo.. wanted to do 6 to get 2 packs of 3, i actually could plant 4 and keep 2 seeds but who knows when i'll be able to grow again !! :med: i'll think about it this weekend, so i wouldn't do a scrog (yours look beautiful btw), i could fim and supercrop the ladies and it could come out decent, similar to a scrog right? :oldtoker:

btw here's a pic of the only plant that got a working lst of the psicodelicias, it was the lowest and the two tops were both the same size, probably the best ones regarding quality they're very dense and fat. :naughty:

med_gallery_71185_4100_34452.jpg

thanks for reading! :gossip:

• Like 2

That's the product of topping not lst (low stress training). Lst will make the plant look like a bonsi tree. The end product will look like a scrog but without the net.

Stick to 4 plants in 6.5lt pots with maybe 5-6 wks veg. Cut the top tip off after 4 wks then tie down all the side branches when they reach the top of the plant, till you create a even canopy.

Then flower and adjust the tension on the side branches to maintain canopy levelness.

That's my standard ground plan, but breeders comps have increased my plant numbers for now.

Other option is to grow 2 strains then take cutting and plant in long planters and do a mini sog.

Like I said have a play around to find what suits ur style

All the best bud, and I think you'll enjoy that psico. :skin_up:

• Like 2