Free fem 3-pack when you spend €70 on seeds

DutchPassionTony

Just to let everyone know that until the 30th April we are running a 25-year anniversary offer where we will send you 3 free feminized seeds when you spend €70 or more on Dutch Passion seeds.

If you order the €70 worth of seeds on our website the system will offer you one of the free 3-packs to choose from as you place your main order. Several varieties will be on offer, choose one you think you will enjoy.

If you bought the seeds elsewhere, from a headshop or distributor, then you will need to keep the original receipt and the empty seed packet and send them to us. Before you send them to us go to our website, register, get your personal code and select one of the available varieties. Write that code down, and send it with the original receipt and empty seed packet to us. All the details are on the website.

We will send the seeds within 2 weeks.

So if you have been thinking about buying some nice beans you now have an extra reason to treat yourself. We will close the offer on 30th April so you have plenty of time.

Here is the link you will need to register

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/signin/25login/

Enjoy – and let me know if you have any problems,

Tony

• Like 1

i've got seeds from attitude seed bank but they dont send u receipt's of your order don't know about other site's ? was gonna order some think different but would have the same prob if i oreder from there but there out of stock again ?

Good point Prime. They do send an email conformation with the order number. Could we include our order number or forward / print the email?

yeah, print the order confirmation and send us that. Anyone that orders direct from our webshop gets the freebies with the main order

Edited by DutchPassionTony

website down due to a master reboot, it will be up again today, we have been loading a new website in several different languages.

now i just need to get a printer lol

Local library mate, cost ya 10p probably ;)

thx lobo did'nt know u could do that think we have a library here?