Dutch passion Isis

Azzazal

Hello Dutch passion, can you help a soul out on a couple of questions

First is, What is the estimated flowering period for Isis?

Secondly, from the nice web site blurb, it states that Isis has one main cola, does this mean I shouldn't top it from scrogging?, which leads me to ask, is it even suitable for scrog?

I only have a small 1m tent and a parabolic so I am a bit pushed for height, last thing I want to do is waste such fine seeds

Ta

hello mate, Isis takes around 9 weeks to flower. Yes, she does grow with one main cola but that doesn't mean you can't scrog her, just get the main growing tip ticked under the screen and keep her tucked under and you will get loads of buds from her.

I used to grow her in clay pebbles in a short 1m tall cupboard, and when the root system was established around the pebbles I would (with great care) 'tilt' the plant so it was nearer 45 degrees than it was vertical. I don't suppose this is particularly good technique since I am sure that it ripped some of the roots. But at the time it was the only way to stop her from growing into the light.

This allowed me to keep the overall hight down. It also allowed a lot more of the main cola to get direct illumination from the light. In the end I had more or less one main cola of around 70cm, all of which was glistening bud.

She is a mighty smoke as well with a big initial flash of Haze which can be disorientating if you are not prepared for it. One of our guys was given a fat spliff of Isis at the spannabis expo by a happy customer. He lit it before he went out that evening and was only just able to cope with sitting at a table in a Jazz club that night. "I'll be Ok in 20 minutes , won't I ....."

Enjoy the Isis mate. A top smoke.

Great info there tony & quick too :yep: the pic in the blog looks cool, 1 looonnngg bud :D I have 3 of these growing now, ill put pics up here when they are finished ;) got a while to wait tho, cos mine are a couple of weeks in veg atm. Which brings me to my next point....... how long should I veg? Would it be better to top them or would the side branches yeild too little? :unsure:

After reading a few comments on the high, I'm excited to try this 1 out :D

Great info there tony & quick too :yep: the pic in the blog looks cool, 1 looonnngg bud :D I have 3 of these growing now, ill put pics up here when they are finished ;) got a while to wait tho, cos mine are a couple of weeks in veg atm. Which brings me to my next point....... how long should I veg? Would it be better to top them or would the side branches yeild too little? :unsure:

After reading a few comments on the high, I'm excited to try this 1 out :D

Personally i wouldn't top them, i would let them grow the mmain cola which they want to do. Its a great strain and easy too, with a heck of a smoke. I would give them a decent veg to bring the best out of them if you can afford the time. Check out the link below from one of our friendly growers, and enjoy isis!

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/strainstories/isis/

hi cant think - if you have the time go for a 4 or 5 week veg, you will be rewarded with a long schlong of a main cola man

hi cant think - if you have the time go for a 4 or 5 week veg, you will be rewarded with a long schlong of a main cola man

I will leave them in veg for as long as i can, but this is not only my grow, & there are other strains that could take over if i leave them to veg for too long :unsure: but 4 weeks shouldnt be a problem, theyre nearing that now :yep: