2012 S'Seeds auto diary

Michael Luchóg

Hi folks .

A few days ago I got my beans in the post and last night I threw then down .They're in litre pots of plain multipurpose compost .

They'll be started under a few cfl's and after a week to ten days they'll go under either a 400w MH or 600w HPS .

Thanks to Tommy , much appreciated and best of luck to everyone with their autos . :skin_up:

• Like 2

Hi SilC!!

Welcome to the contest buddy! Hope you enjoy this wonderful auto strains you've got there :yep:

Sweet smokes! :stoned:

tommy

Thanks everyone .

Ok so off to a bad start . One of my cats is after rutting through the compost and I only have 4 seedlings now. I was waiting on 2 more to pop so they may show yet .

Anyway , going to grow them so I'll keep you updated .

I have 2 regular autos in the square pots . Hoping for a male so I can test a cross outside .

post-40347-0-48419200-1329002635_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-03401100-1329002710_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Figured out which cat it was too ! Cheers Thicky. I let him in from outside and he went to the sittingg room . Then 2 minutes later I see him behind me walking out of the bedroom with the grow tent . His wet paw marks were a dead giveaway .He didn't do any damage the second time though . Anyway he doesn't give a toss and he'll keep doing it so I remember to keep the door shut .

Everything in the crate is from Tommy and I potted one on . One of them is looking a bit shook but might pull through , another germed a bit later than the rest.Still under a 400w MH.

post-40347-0-55326900-1330036904_thumb.jpg

post-40347-0-45929900-1330037009_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Good luck Silc :).

I've got some Cream caramel and Big devil auto's ready for my next grow,so i'm looking forward to see how you get on with them.

All the best

Redtilidie :smokin: