• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• G-Whizz!

• Joolz

• De Fumar

• Highest Grade

yep

HG

edit: just checked the frot page and i can see the defumer one but thats all.

Edited by Highest Grade

Posted by Roblfc

Couldn't work out the satchmo one tho ?

That is a picture taken in the process of making jelly hash. What you see is the oil and kief just scraped out of the bowl prior to mixing with the ice ball.

HTH> :wassnnme:

My vote has gone to swallowtail for the quality of macro.

Edited by satchmo

A big thank you to all that have voted for me so far :bush:

For those that don't already know, my photo is the return of Nirvana's Misty. I thought that you all had seen it all before with the first one ;) but I'm well surprised to have made it again!!!

The lighting and colour is all natural, and none of it has been doctored in anyway. I'd be a :taz: with Photoshop ;)

Anyway, good luck to all, I myself am kinda leaning towards Kafka's, the capture photography of that bud is sheer quality...

Still, plenty time to choose I reckon...

:stoned:

PS. Oh, not that it helps, but I can see them all okay...

Edited by G-Whizz!

Alright, made up my mind after much deliberation and many a smoke!

Defumar - lovely bud mate, mad colour! lol

Kafka - Serious buddage you got going on their fella, gotta be at least 3 weeks of lost days for you :spliff:

G-Whizz - That is some fantastically sticky looking weed, fair play to you bud, you got my vote!

Nav

i was notified to vote and when i did i was told "You have already voted in this poll " lol never mind great pics and good to see.

you posters are right it is a tough choice :yinyang: peace ;)

Guest justagrower

For the natural look (as someone else mentioned) and the great hunk of weed, it is noddybud for me - well done mate and good luck.

This is deff. the longest I have looked over the monthly competition, it could have been one of five for me.

p.s. well done everyone else who was nominated (it must make your day - it would mine). I think all of those pics could easily be on the front of high times, et al.

*goes to vote and find out if he has voted on the potential winner*

Somewhat predictably Mono's vote goes to satchmo's hash....

Sucker for real hash......

kafka's stacked calyxes, another symian favourite nearly, got there, but as I said, I'm a sucker for the real thing......

Got a nice pic of a lovely bit of Adidas bar I picked pu the other day if anyone's interested.... :smoke:

Monk....x

the standards here get higher and higher, like the entrants by the looks o tings

Kafka got my vote! lol

the blue 1 deffo......never seen that color before????????

I think it will be green in real life mate, just the flash making it appear blue. :yep:

Good Growing Peeps! ;)

VRG

VRG said

I think it will be green in real life mate, just the flash making it appear blue.

Interestingly, that shot was taken without the flash......but yeah, it was green in real life, it's not space weed or anything weird like that, but it certainly put my face in space!! Check the thread out and you can see a few other shots of the same bud, with flash.

DF

VRG said

Interestingly, that shot was taken without the flash......but yeah, it was green in real life, it's not space weed or anything weird like that, but it certainly put my face in space!! Check the thread out and you can see a few other shots of the same bud, with flash.

DF

Hi Defumar

Did you use a UV light to get that lighting effect?

Nav