cream caramel and black jack autos sweet seeds comp

guerrilla growers

hi all, germinated 3 black jack autos and 3 cream caramel the other week but have only just been able to get on the internet, all were showing their faces within a few days gallery_68361_3747_56261.jpg cream caramels.

gallery_68361_3747_8822.jpg black jacks.

gallery_68361_3747_35960.jpg all 6.

they are now at 3 weeks and are looking very nice, i will take more pics and upload them in the few days for you all to see :smokin:

• Like 2

Hi guerrilla growers!!

Welcome to the 1st Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition!! :yep:

Hope you enjoy this autos.. I'll keep passing by to check those pics of the plants with 3 weeks :yes:

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

thanks everyone, at the moment the black jacks are a tad bigger than the CC's. will try and post some more pics tomo. thanks

thanks for all the kind words, more photos as promised, they are currently at day 23 and unfortunately i have discovered one of the cream caramel is a male which will be discarded off,

gallery_68361_3747_3907.jpg the male

gallery_68361_3747_17821.jpg again

gallery_68361_3747_2214.jpg and again

gallery_68361_3747_26432.jpg black jack

gallery_68361_3747_49256.jpg the three black jack on the left which are slightly bigger and the two remaining CC's

Edited by guerrilla growers

also they are currently in 6 litre pots with plant magic soil, sorry about the bad qualty pics will try and get some better ones soon. cheers :smokin:

• 2 weeks later...