In the Garden with Ganesha

Godspeed

Sweet Seeds Competition Diary 2012

Hello and welcome to my first grow diary, thank you to UK420 and sweet seeds for making the diary possible also a big thanks to all the members here for documenting your grows to allow other members to gain knowledge from your experiences :thumsup:

Lets kick off with the choice of Sweet Seeds

gallery_57679_3995_46232.jpggallery_57679_3995_191822.jpggallery_57679_3995_74800.jpg

gallery_57679_3995_20612.jpggallery_57679_3995_23121.jpggallery_57679_3995_78981.jpg

Stay tuned more to come..

:yinyang:

Edited by Godspeed
  • Like 3

Good luck Godspeed mate. :)

Sure you'll love the Black Jack... Great plant from what I've grown. (One seed lol )

Look forward to seeing how you go about it dude..

Take Care... :cheers:

and happy smoking! :skin_up:

• Like 2

'|Sweet Seeds Selection|'

Cream Caramel

creamcaramel_imagenes_marco_ingles.jpg

A cocktail of our best Indicas: Blue Black x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino.

Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is common to indica strains, with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the Blue genetic. Ideal for indoor growing, good for medical use, relaxing and antidepressant.

Technical data:
Indica / Sativa: 90% - 10%
~
Indoor Yield: 400 - 500g/m2
~
Outdoor Yield: 350 - 600 g / plant
~
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
~
Outdoor Harvest: End of September beginning October

Black Jack

blackjack_imagenes_marco.jpg

We have crossbred our Black Domina and an exceptional Jack Herer with a pleasing and intense Haze aroma, resulting in one of our most powerful and highly productive plants. Planted outdoors in earth, with enough Sun, it becomes a resinous and hairy monster as high as 3 metres. A very strong hybrid.

Technical data:
Indica / Sativa: 50-50%
~
Indoor Yield: 500-600 g/m2
~
Outdoor Yieldn: 500-700 gr / plant
~
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
~
Outdoor harvest: Beginning of October.

Sweet Cheese

sweetcheese_imagenes_marco.jpg

It’s a fusion between two high-grade strains, Cheese x Black Jack. The genetics highlight the virtues of its ancestors, giving a new twist to the aromas and flavour of the Black Jack.It produces long central buds surrounded by plenty of peripheral buds that are also long and of good quality.Its high productivity added to a new and revolutionary flavour - a slight taste of mature cheese and spice - makes Sweet Cheese a recommended option for those who seek new flavours and aromas. Regarding the effects, it is important to remember that we’re dealing with a mix of two of the big hitters in cannabis genetics. Its effect is strong and long lasting, inducing euphoria and a feeling of relaxation.

Technical data:
Indica / Sativa: 30% -70%
~
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
~
Outdoor Yield: 350-550 gr / plant
~
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
~
Outdoor harvest: Mid October

Edited by Godspeed
  • Like 3

Good luck Godspeed mate. :)

Sure you'll love the Black Jack... Great plant from what I've grown. (One seed lol )

Look forward to seeing how you go about it dude..

Take Care... :cheers:

and happy smoking! :skin_up:

Thanks for dropping in Stonehenge, Black Jack was my first selection she is a beautiful variety and i cant wait to sample her fruits. Updates on the system and my plan of action will be along soon.

• Like 1

Good one Godspeed!

Welcome to the contest! Nice choice of strains :yep: That Sweet Cheese now at 14,50€ a pack is surely appealing, hehe...

I'll keep passing by to see how they develop. Enjoy it mate, sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

• Like 1

Good one Godspeed!

That Sweet Cheese now at 14,50€ a pack is surely appealing, hehe...

I'll keep passing by to see how they develop. Enjoy it mate, sweet smokes! :smokin:

tommy

They are 29 quid in Attitude. May have to have a look in your shop Tommy, Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

Good one Godspeed!

Welcome to the contest! Nice choice of strains :yep: That Sweet Cheese now at 14,50€ a pack is surely appealing, hehe...

tommy

Hey Tommy, Welcome and thanks again brother for the delicious delights

:yahoo:

Best of luck Godspeed.

Peace & Light.

Good luck with the grow and comp mate :yep:

Good Luck with the comp.

:hippy:

Hey guys welcome and thanks for dropping in, everything is slow and will pick up soon.

Good luck everyone!

:cheers:

:bong:

'|The Plan|'

gallery_57679_3995_184378.jpg

Iv been a bit on the fence on how i will be growing these girls, i made a decision last night and will be sticking with it, there should be just enough time before the competition closes.

I have 3 gardens clone+seedling box, veg tent and a flower tent. My plan is to grow out one of each variety in coco, they will all be trained to produce at least 25 clones each in one sitting, these will all go into an aero cloner for a week/2 in till rooted, 20 of the strongest from each variety will be selected and the rest discarded these will be transplanted into 2 liter hempy bottles, 30 in coco coir and the other half in perlite/vermiculite 70/30% then transported to the flower garden were they will get lights out for 12 hours before the fun starts. After a week/2 in flower 10 more girls will be removed and disposed of leaving 50 of the strongest girls out of 75 chopped, these will then live on to finish the harvest.Mothers in veg will be grown in coco and eating plant magic coco A+B, both of these are a first for me so i am hoping all is smooth sailing, ladies in flower will be fed GHE in the Per/Ver % and coco hempys will eat Plant magic coco A+B, i will be using minimal additives rhizotonic in Veg and a PK in flower.

Veg Room

• 400w MH

• Plant Magic coco A+B + Rhizotonic

• Lots of Pruning

• Bushy Mothers

• 0 Days Veg for Clones out of Aero

Flower Room

• 600w HPS (maybe dual)

• 60x 2 Liter Hempys - 30 Coco + 30 Per/Ver (50 to finish)

• Plant Magic Coco A+B + Ghe 3 Part + Pk

• 2 x Strategic Total fan Defoliation

• Large dense buds with minimal waste at harvest

Any questions please fire away, also advise is ALWAYS welcome.

• Like 1

'|Start of Something Sweet|'

gallery_57679_3995_48207.jpg

gallery_57679_3995_13323.jpggallery_57679_3995_8526.jpg

Arsenal of nutes

Germination started last night used the old but effective paper towel trick just checked in on them and all are showing there taps just under an inch, transplanted into 1 liter pots full of Coco coir per-treated with Ph'd water. After planting i gave them a light water with Rhizotonic and Coco A+B grow and placed in my veg tent, shouldn't be to long now before they pop there shells. Will be keeping this simple on the nutrients side, base food and a small pick me up for them crucial times, not much else to report at this time.

Ph:

Ec:
0.4 (Base - Ro)

Temp:
26.9*c - 21.1*c

Humidity:
57%

Exhaust set on 2

As this is my first run with both coco and plant magic im not sure how they will work in hempys, i have several other mothers i can take clones from and test out if this is going to be effective, i will be germinating another 1 of each sweet seeds strains tonight just in case my original plan of coco hempys doesn't work out, if this is the case i will grow 6 in coco 'pot culture' under a single 600w. My flower room is currently at max capacity in 1 week half will be harvested leaving the other half for another 4 weeks once clear the game will be on

Excited.. :skin_up:

• Like 2