Moving up in the leagues...

callum1889

Hello to all,

To start off a BIG thank you for the free seeds, in return hopefully you will get the chance to see how a not so good grower fairs against those proffessionals going for the win.

Previous experience is minimal, done a bit of outdoor last year, didn't finish. managed to finish of two indoors, this was the worst smoke I have ever had.

Equipment I have:

- A 400 watt HPS

Yes that is all. So far that is though, I am looking to buy a dr90 mk2 within two weeks, so will also be buying intake, extraction and all the other goodies we buy to look after our darlings.

The strain I am doing first is the Cream caramel auto, few others doing them already but it will be my first go at an auto and they seem quite easy from what i have read.

CREAM CARAMEL AUTO

"New version of our Cream Caramel autoflowering. Result of crossing our best strains autoflowering with Caramel Cream. Automatic top quality, with dense buds and copious resin production, intense sweet earthy aroma, fast flowering, strong effect and great hybrid vigor. The r-evolution of autoflowering has come at the end of the flowering plants reach the same resinous and desirable than their sisters non-autoflowering."

Technical Data

Autoflowering 100%

Indoor Yield: 350-500g/m2

Outdoor Yield: 35-100g/plant

Indoor / Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Height: 40-90cm

Leaving that behind, lets get cracking with the details, so far:

Heres the beans nice and cosy in there tube and just minutes before I started them on there journey.

post-64697-0-51184700-1326936565_thumb.jpg

post-64697-0-38662300-1326936576_thumb.jpg

Check them out floating in there Amsterdam shot glass, they will be left in there for 24 hours (put in around 4pm 18th Jan), unless I give them a poke in the morning and they sink, in which case they will be going into there beautiful new homes prepared for them earlier today (J.Arthur bowers compost).

post-64697-0-67333400-1326936584_thumb.jpg

post-64697-0-09159200-1326936596_thumb.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the first installment. Second post be coming on Friday hopefully.

Callum

Edited by callum1889
  • Like 3

Hi m8

I hope you enjoy your grow, it's good to see you've done your homework and are investing in some sensible kit. Wishing you the best of luck and the best of smokes. lol

kind regards

Saddam

edit remove l'

Edited by Saddam
  • Like 1

Hi callum!!

Welcome to the contest my friend ;)

All the best to you and your plants, I'll keep passing by to see how it all goes, sweet smokes!! :smokin:

tommy

Hi again everyone,

So one week on they seem to be fairing okay they are all above soil now under 40watts of cfl's.

Ordered a DS120 on tuesday, was expecting it to come today, as it was on next day delivery, it hasn't so i will have to get in touch. Not in tomorrow either so if it does come I wont be able to collect. really fucked me over tbf as i wanted to get it sorted today.

post-64697-0-55782900-1327596313_thumb.jpg

post-64697-0-68180100-1327596320_thumb.jpg

post-64697-0-69425000-1327596323_thumb.jpg

I will get pictures of the tent and the building of it, when it comes that is. maybe on saturday if i have time to go to the post office.

Thanks for reading Callum

• Like 2

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Great Start my Friend :yep:

Cream Caramel Auto is a Favourite of mine, She is such a lovely smoke

I hope these girls do you proud :D

:smokin:

• 2 months later...