Massive Outdoor Grow.........Julian.

Bad Penny.

Anyone interested in the psyche,mindset,tactics,strains,and general overall game-plan of a guerilla-grower on steroids do a websearch on JULIAN MASSIVE OUTDOOR GROW,I remember when he had a similar thread on OG,its 195 pages of sage wisdom,ups and downs,tears and triumphs,the magnum opus of someone who does a bit,its going to take you forever to wade through it but its guaranteed to change your game-plan and improve your yields and state of play :guitar:

• Like 3

He has sent me a few pics in the past,got a big following many of them have went on to do decent sized grows,he always preaches if you want to go big think outside the box,based in the states but has grown south of the border,I always liked this pic,its 1000 ladies ready to grow outdoors :ninja:

• Like 1

The growing large plants, outdoors too. Would make the large plants thread priority seeing as how folks are disappearing of there.

The growing large plants is more for Cali or spain,I always preferred Julians vision,his approach,the strategy and gameplan,its more the way I prefer to play the game to be honest but we are all different. :ninja:

• Like 1

Yes I can see why you like that pic. Does he have any help? Must be a lot of work looking after 1000 plants. I s'pose you work on the basis that you'll lose a certain percentage so the more you start with the better chance of finishing enough to make it well worthwhile.

ATB, HT.

Does he have any help? Must be a lot of work looking after 1000 plants.

He has teams of guys,doesnt just do 1000,the threads a very good read,I have been through it lots of times,that Jiffy-7 method works fine because he was only using fem seeds that run,he is/was impressed with the strains from Femaleseeds.nl,like I said inspiration to read,gives food for thought :guitar:

• Like 1

im sure he says.. he can get 4000 rdy every 2 weeks :yahoo:

it honestly opened my eyes.. the depth of detail.. the amount of thought he puts into things.. he plans ahead for years...

and hes got balls of steal.. doing a few hundred yards from offices etc lol..

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up Bad Penny

I just scanned the first few pages again mate,read it,you wont be dissapointed and it will improve your game,my minds starting to race already as I am waiting for some special beans dropping through the letterbox,thinking of popping clones out right up to mid july,cant hurt right? :guitar:

• Like 1

I am going to buy a aero cloner and will be using that to make clones to put out. Clones i will put out this year will be Hybrids From Hell stuff with UGORG Blues, Oldtimes, Smellyberry and Smile. Only seeds that will be planted out will be autos that i will buy next month and Passion 1 seeds i made this year.Good luck to everyone Guerrilla Growing this year.

• Like 1

i like how he thinks!!

Exactly!A friend of mine who lives abroad and does strange things once always says "Do you want to yap on the porch with the puppies or bark in the yard with the big dogs" :D

• Like 2

Does he have any help? Must be a lot of work looking after 1000 plants.

He has teams of guys,doesnt just do 1000,the threads a very good read,I have been through it lots of times,that Jiffy-7 method works fine because he was only using fem seeds that run,he is/was impressed with the strains from Femaleseeds.nl,like I said inspiration to read,gives food for thought :guitar:

Thanks Bad Penny, I'll have a read when I've got some time.

HT.