Where are the remaining diaries?

Hiphip

Although this is my first entry into a SWEETSEEDS competition I have seen, read and conversed on the others. One thing makes me angry. :wallbash:

It is quite sad that people DO NOT START a diary. FREE seeds are given by a reputable breeder in exchange for a few posts on their growth and development. Not much to ask is it? And yet, SOME folk seem content to employ the "Something for nothing" mindset. SHAME ON THEM say I.

What is the rational behind their thoughts? Do they think that no-one will mind? OR Are they just GREEDY?

:russian: Some even refuse to tell TOMMY that they have received the seeds :russian:

Sorry for the rant but it makes me mad.

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 2

I think there's more people waiting on seed Hip :unsure:

Sorry SiLC. The numbers do not add up. I know that there are still seeds being sent BUT, on Tommy's list I am number 104. There are only about 80 diaries so far. I could name at least 10 people who have got seeds BUT no dairy. WHY????? It happened last year and the year before.

Cheers :yinyang:

Peoow peeeoooow,,,,,The names eastwood!,,, Clint eastwood!!, where can i park my horse.

lol yeah i still think a few folks are waiting to get their beans man. Well intentioned tho you are good sir :wink: .

peace :hippy:

sorry, edit,, i see you've done some sum's. So i retract the "well intentioned" and replace it with "spot on" lol

my bad :bong:

Edited by BongMonkee

Guest La Viva Sativa

buddy the comp dont finish till another 5 months give people time bro they might have stuff in flower to finish first after another month or so then give em it tight as they wont be finished in time then lol. :yinyang:

• Like 3

buddy the comp dont finish till another 5 months give people time bro they might have stuff in flower to finish first after another month or so then give em it tight as they wont be finished in time then lol. :yinyang:

Then start a diary and tell us. Is there another reason? Tell us. I know that folk would have a good reason BUT why not be open and honest about it. It's not to much to ask is it?

Cheers :yinyang:

• Like 2

well said m8 and some of the guys that would be glad to do diaries(like me) for free seeds

but !

dont meet the criteria dont get the chance.

the budmyster.

• Like 1

Hi Hiphip!! :yep:

Thanks for being worried about it in the best interest of the contest success, but don't worry that much with it mate.

After all when a seedbank decide to do this kind of initiative it is (unfortunately) expected that 20-40% of the participants end up not doing a grow diary. Some may have a good reason for not doing it, some maybe don't have, but we can't force people to do it if they don't want to.

Besides that, some are maybe going to start a diary soon, the contest only ends in 5 months so some can start in the next 30-40 days and still have plenty of time to finish. Hope this will happen with many contestants.

About people that are waiting for seeds, it's not very significant, we assume that only 13 growers of the contestants list are now waiting for the seeds. The other 117 have received them. Many confirmed it and the others that didn't confirm also didn't complaint about not getting them, so obviously most of them got them already.

Also, many of the users that have the seeds and for one or other reason are not going to be able to grow them now and do the diary now, at least if you guys end up growing the plants, please come and share at least a few pics of the girls in the Sweet Seeds subforum. It happened a lot of times before, many users from previous years received the seeds, then they couldn't use them right away, but were honest enough to come back a few months later with fotos and sometimes with complete grow diaries with grat quality.

Cheers my friends, big hug Hiphip, keep up the good work! :yes:

tommy

• Like 5

well said m8 and some of the guys that would be glad to do diaries(like me) for free seeds

but !

dont meet the criteria dont get the chance.

the budmyster.

Hey mate, welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :yep:

What do you mean? As far as I can see you meet the criteria... Or is there something I'm missing :unsure::stoned:

Have a read to the bases of the contest and check for yourself if you meet the criteria or not:

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=276279&st=0

See you around my friend, sweet regards!

tommy

I am one that has received seeds but have been unable to do a diary as of yet due to many reasons 1.being diagnosed with a lung disease. 2. Christmas and the worries that come with it when you have three kids and fuck all money. 3.having family staying over for Christmas who would not appreciate me growing canna. So there are probably many reason out there why people that have received seeds have not started.

my diary will be up and running today or tomorrow but is only going to be 4 plant grow of all the different strains as i have started to late and my light and grow area will only accommodate for this

not every one is a sneaky c"£t :yinyang:

• Like 8

Guest elstonite

ii havnt started my diary yet either but thats cas i havnt started the grow yet , no point jumping the gun ,, plenty of time left yet and after all ,, its not a race .

reason i havnt started yet is simple , i got 3 plants already flowering and im in no rush :skin_up:

Edited by elstonite
  • Like 1